Aware of Illegal Operation!!!
“Miles of journey begins from a single step”. An excellent holiday experience starts with perfect planning. Under which, selecting the right and legal travel company falls on. If you seek the answers of following questions, that help to find the right and legal travel operator in Nepal. The questions are:
- Is the tour operating company legally registered and having authorized government license in order to operate your trip?
- Has it been paying tax to the government regularly?
- Are the operators accountable socially and environmentally, ecologically?
- Is the company safe in its capital?
- Is there any complain or bad comments mentioned elsewhere by anyone against the company?
- Are all the crews insured from the side of the company?
- Has the company worked to promote local people and local economy?
- Are the trekking partners (porter and guide) experienced?
Of course! Gorakha Adventure says “yes” to all these questions. So, we are legally registered and authorized travel company to provide secured travel services by paying the indicated tax to Nepal government having the local people served and promoting economy by preserving nature and environment taking help of insured and experienced staffs. Thus you are suggested hassle free and memorable travel experience.
Find our legal documents as mentioned.