Chulu Far East Peak
- 18 Days
- Min: 2 Pax
- Amazing scenery and wildlife sight.
- Lowlands to the arid trans-Himalayan experince.
- Aamazing view from Top of the Chulu far East (6,059m).
- Thorung La Pass at elevation of 5,416m.
- An Unique culture and live hood.
- Walking at Annapurna Conservation Area
Chulu Far East Peak
Chulu Far East (6059m) located north of Annapurna region resents a very attractive peak climbing objective for trekkers doing Annapurna Circuit . It can be an exciting extension to trekking and an accessible introduction to snow climbing experience for climbers with a degree of technical ability converting the trek in to a safe but exciting climbing adventure.Technically it is a scramble at a reasonably high elevation allowing easy way to achieve the elevation goal of 6000m. The technical part of the climb is the section of glacier between a notch below Far East Chulu and the Northeast shoulder of East Chulu. Once on the Northeast ridge the climb is easy and well protected on a relatively wide ridge. The climbing route from High Camp to the summit is very long hence the climb is strenuous.
Chulu East is a part of Gunggang Himal including Chulu West (6419m), Chulu Central (6584m), Chulu East (6429m) and Chlu Far East (6059).
The access along the Annapurna Circuit is world class long distance trek with diverse vegetation and stunning views along picturesque Marsyangdi River Valley, Kali Gandaki Valley and from the Thorung La pass. There is the opportunity to experience diverse cultures of different Nepalese ethnic groups living in mutual respect and harmony, unusual in today busy, desperate and confused world. On the Western side of Thorung La Pass in Muktinath and Jharkot villages we will experience Tibetan type of cultures and architecture.
Day to Day trip Itinerary
Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel . Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Climbing briefing and preparations for paper work. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Chame(2670m). Overnight at Guest House.
Day 04:Trek to Upper Pisang 3100m). Overnight at Guest House.
Day 05: Trek to Nawal (3850m).Overnight at Guest House.
Day 06:Acclimatizationin Nawal.Overnight at Guest House.
Day 07:Trek to Yak Kharka (4000m). Overnight att Guest House or Camping.
Day 08:Trek to Chulu Base Camp(5100m) Camping.
Day 09:Trek to High Camp (5400m)Camping.
Day 10: Rest Day at High Camp.Summit Chulu Far East (6059m) ,Camp.
Day 11: Trek back to Manang (3500m).Overnight at Guest House.
Day 12: Rest Day in Manang.
Day 13: Trek to Lader(4100m) . Overnight at Guest House.
Day 14:Trek to Throng Phedi(4400m) or High Camp(4900m).Overnight at Guest House.
Day 15: Trek to Throng La pass (5416m)then down to Muktinath(3800m).Overnight at Guest House.
Day 16: Trek to Jomsom(2710m). Overnight at Guest House.
Day 17:Early Morning fly Jomsom to Pokhara then afternoon fly to Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 18:Transfer to the airport for your Homeland.
Your safety is of paramount concern while traveling with our agency. Please note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather conditions, health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
Trip Date & Price
Trip dates and price
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Cost|
Following are included on the above package cost.
- Arrival and departure by private transportation.
- Accommodation in a hotel in Kathmandu, teahouses and tents during trekking and climbing
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary by private vehicles
- All entrance and permit fees for visits to monuments and museums
- Services of English speaking, trained and experienced staff including Tour guide, trekking guide (leader), climbing guide (leader), assistant guides and porters
- Including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- Domestic flights (Jomsom to Pokhara to Kathmandu) Ticket
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals in mountain
- Porter (between every 2 person basis) Max.25-30 kg. Plus their food, accommodation, salary, equipments
- All necessary paper work; trekking permits and Chulu Far East Climbing permit
- Good quality Tents and Kitchen utensils for camping
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, Agency duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map(if required)
- Group mountaineering (climbing) equipments
- Medical kit,Travel and rescue arrangements
- Required Nepal Government taxes/royalties
- Agency services Charge
- Welcome and farewell dinner
Following are excluded on the above package cost
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 25 (duration 15 days) and US$ 40 (duration 30 days)
- Lunchh and dinner in Kathmandu.
- All kind of beverage including mineral water, Phone calls, laundry, hot shower during Trek.
- Your Travel Insurance and evacuation (compulsory).
- Tipping for Guide and Porters.
- Personal expenses like Shopping, souvenirs or gift.Personal mountaineering gears.
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extend.
- International airfare, airport departure tax and Visa fee.
- Things which not mention above our services.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view