- 43 Days
- Nepal- Manaslu Expedition
- Min: 2 Pax
- World’s 8th Highest Mt. Manaslu 8163m.
- First Ascent:Toshio Imanishi and Gyalzen Norbu (Japan)-May 9, 1956
Day to Day Trip Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu (1350m) Airport and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and Climbing Preparation.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Soti Khola (712m/2335ft), about 9 hour, O/n at Guest House.
Day 04: Trek to Maccha Khola (883m/2896ft), about 5/6 hour, O/n at Guest House.
Day 05: Trek to Jagat (1415m/4641ft), about 5/6 hour, O/n at Guest House.
Day 06: Trek to Deng (1804m/5917ft), about 6/7hour, O/n at Guest House.
Day 07: Trek to Namrung (2670m/8757ft), about 6/7 hour, O/n at Guest House.
Day 08: Trek to Samagaon (3541m/11614ft), about 5/6 hour, O/n at Guest House.
Day 09: Acclimatization day at Samagaon. Overnight at Guest House.
Day 10: Trek to Manaslu Base Camp (4400m/14432ft), about 6/7 hour, O/n at Guest House.
Day 11-35: Climbing period of Mt. Manaslu (8163m/26774ft) and descend back to Base Camp.
Day 36: Trek to Samagaon, about 3/4 hour, O/n at Guest House.
Day 37: Trek to Samdo (3872m/12700ft), about 4/5 hour, O/n at Guest House.
Day 38: Trek to Larkya Pedhi (4494m/14740ft) , about 5/6 hour, O/n at Guest House.
Day 39: Trek to Bimtang (3720m/12201ft) via Larkya La Pass (5135m/16842ft), about 8/9 hour, O/n at Guest House.
Day 40: Trek to Dharapani (2006m/6579ft), about 7/8 hour, O/n at Guest House.
Day 41: Drive from Dharapani to Beshisahar Via Kathmandu, about 9/10 hour, O/n at Hotel.
Day 42: Leisure day in Kathmandu, evening farewell dinner program.
Day 43: Final departure for your ownard destination.
Note: The above outline itinerary can be design, according to your preference, purpose of travel and length of duration. Please feel free to contact us to customize trip as per your requirements.
Your safety is of paramount concern while traveling with our agency. Please note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather conditions, health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
Trip Date & Price
Trip dates and price
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Cost|
Following are included on the above package cost.
- Arrival/Departure (Airport/Hotel/Airport) pick-up and drop-up by private transport.
- Four nights accommodations 3 star Hotel in Kathmandu, including bed and breakfast.
- 2 Nights 4 star accommodation in Pokhara on B/B basic
- One day sightseeing in Kathmandu (Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath, Boudhnath and Durbar Square) including Tour Guide.
- Necessary staffs including experienced guides and porters during the trekking and climbing.
- All trekking and camping equipments like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents, etc.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with tea or coffee) along with available accommodation at Hotel/ Lodge/ Guest House or tents for members and staffs during the trip.
- Per person 20 kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter or Yak and 40kg baggage allowance while returning from Base Camp.
- Trekking Permit and TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System).
- Nepalese Government Royalty fees
- Experienced, Government Licensed holder, who is 03 Times Everest Summiteer expedition Guide (Sherpa).
- All wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs in trekking and expedition.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Satellite phone carrying by Guide for communication and available for members with the cost of US$ 3 per minute call.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
- Emergency Oxygen mask and regulator provided on requirement of guest with appropriate charge
- Each expedition member will have an individual tent available in the base camp.
- Solar panel for light and battery charger.
- All tents for camp 1, 2 and 3. Ice fall charges and Gamow Bags.
- Necessary accommodation for Sherpa's tents, food for climbing, and insurance
- High altitude food for member and sherpa including drinks and cooking crew
- Free assistance service for Cargo clearance and Duties.
- Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant.
Following are excluded on the above package cost.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 25 (duration 15 days) and US$ 40 (duration 30 days)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars during the trekking.
- Items of personal nature, laundry expenses.
- extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in government regulations, etc.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation(if required).
- Travel insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Filming permit.
- Personal climbing gears.
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies, satellite phone and internet expenses
- Clothing, packing items or bags, personal medical kit, camera/video fees or trekking gear.
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods.
- Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa Guides as per Mountaineering Association rules. Minimum $1000.00USD per climbing Sherpa guide.
- Tips and gifts for base camp and high altitude trekking and climbing staff.
- An international airfare and tax.
- Any other item not included in “COST INCLUDES” section.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view