Chulu West Peak
- 19 Days
- Nepal-Chulu Far East Annapurna Region
- Min: 2 Pax
- Majestic Views of Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Annapurna and many more Himalayas
- Lowlands to the arid trans-Himalayan experince.
- Aamazing view from Top of the Chulu west (6,420m).
- Thorung La Pass at elevation of 5,416m.
- Visit to Pilgrims site of Muktinath Temple.
- An Unique culture and live hood.
- Walking at Annapurna Conservation Area
Chulu West Peak Climbing
There are many climbing peak in Nepal, One of them most popular climbing peak is Chulu West Peak (6419m/21,055ft) situated in Annapurna region. The Annapurna region is a famous for trekking and climbing trails in Nepal. These are Chulu east peak, Chulu center and Chulu west. This package is for the chulu west peak walking and climbing, about height of 6419 m. We are offers an interesting peak climbing for adventure in the Annapurna Region. While climbing the peak, we could see great views of Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Annapurna and other Himalaya peaks. However, climbing the Chulu West Peak requires a good physical condition and a high degree of stamina.
We beginning our journey towards summit up to Chulu West as you arrive at Kathmandu, do initial preparations and drive to Syange on private jeep. The trail leads slowly to the Manang Valley, one of the highest valleys of annapurna region. We set up two camps above the Chulu West Base Camp. After successful summit attempt, we join the popular route of Annapurna circuit; cross over the Thorongla pass and pilgrimage site of Muktinath temple Via Jomsom. Then jomsom we catch a flight to Pokhara and continue fly back Pokhara to Kathmandu in the afternoon.
The best seasons for Chulu West Peak Climbing are during the spring: Month of March, April, May and autumn: Month of September, October and November. Therefore, be fit and get ready for your next adventure at Annapurna region of Nepal. Please feel free to contact us.
Day to Day trip Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350 m) Airport and transfer to the Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Permit preparation and equipment arrangement. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Beshisahar via Syange by private jeep, About 9 hour, O/N at Guest House.
Day 04: Trek from Syange to Dharapani (1943m/6375 ft). About 5 hour, O/N at Guest House.
Day 05: Trek to Chame (2713m/8900 ft), About 6 hour, O/N at Guest House.
Day 06: Trek to Pisang (3185m/10450 ft), About 5 hour, O/N at Guest House.
Day 07: Trek to Manang (3351m/10994 ft). About 5 hour, O/N at Guest House.
Day 08: Manang acclimatization Day. O/ N at Guest House.
Day 09: Trek to Ledder (4210m/13812 ft), About 6 hour, O/N at Tented Camp.
Day 10: Trek to Chulu West Base Camp (4900m/16,072ft). About 4 hour, O/ N at Tented Camp.
Day 11: Chulu west base camp rest and climbing preparation day. O/ N at Tented Camp.
Day 12: Trek to Chulu west peak High Camp (5100m/16,728ft). About 4 hour, O/ N at Tented Camp.
Day 13: Trek from Chulu west summit (6420 m/21062 ft) overnight at Chulu west peak Base camp. About 9 hour, (depends on your fitness) O/ N at Tented Camp.
Day 14: Trek to Thorung Phedi (4500m/14763 ft) or High camp. About 9 hour, O/N at Guest House.
Day 15: Trek to Thorung phedi / Thorung High camp (4800m/15748 ft) via Thorung La (5416m/17769 ft). Trek to Muktinath (3802m/12473 ft), about 9 hour, O/N at Guest House.
Day 16: Early in the morning, Muktinath Temple excursion and Trek to Kagbeni (2800m/9186 ft). About 3 hour, Overnight at Guest House.
Day 17: Trek to Jomsom (2720m/8923 ft), about 3 hour, Overnight at Guest House.
Day 18: Fly from Jomsom to pokhara about (25 minutes) and Continue fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu in the afternoon about 30 minutes. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 19: Final depature for your home land.
Your safety is of paramount concern while traveling with our agency. Please note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather conditions, health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
Following are included on the above package cost.
- Arrival and departure by private transportation.
- Accommodation hotel in Kathmandu, teahouses and tents during the trekking and climbing
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary by private vehicles
- All entrance and permit fees for visits to monuments and museums
- Services of English speaking, trained and experienced staff including Tour guide, trekking guide (leader), climbing guide (leader), assistant guides and porters
- Including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- Domestic flights (Jomsom to Pokhara to Kathmandu) Ticket
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals in mountain
- Porter (between every 2 person basis) Max.25-30 kg. Plus their food, accommodation, salary, equipments
- All necessary paper work; trekking permits and Chulu West Climbing permit.
- Good quality Tents and Kitchen utensils for camping.
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, Agency duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map(if required).
- Group mountaineering (climbing) equipments.
- Medical kit,Travel and rescue arrangements.
- Required Nepal Government taxes/royalties.
- Agency services Charge.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
Following are excluded on the above package cost
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 25 (duration 15 days) and US$ 40 (duration 30 days)
- Lunchh and dinner in Kathmandu.
- All kind of beverage including mineral water, Phone calls, laundry, hot shower during Trek.
- Your Travel Insurance and evacuation (compulsory).
- Tipping for Guide and Porters.
- Personal expenses like Shopping, souvenirs or gift.Personal mountaineering gears.
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extend.
- International airfare, airport departure tax and Visa fee.
- Things which not mention above our services.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view