- 63 Days
- Nepal-Kanchejunga Expedition
- Min: 2 Pax
- 3rd highest mountain in the world
- Three peaks in one Home
- Five Summits - one of the most difficult mountains to climb
- Guided expedition: Climb with our experienced Everest and other 8,000er summiteers guides and mountaineers
- One base camp and three additional higher Camps supported by highly experienced mountaineers, guides, and crew members
- Expedition includes acclimatization and cultural trek of the region
Day to Day Trip Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport(1350M). Transfer to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2-3: Preparation, briefings and Arrangement the Permit.Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Flight from kathmandu to Suketar(45 Minute), Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05: Drive to Dadagaon by a local Jeep (1650m) 5hours. Overnight at Tea House/Camping.
Day 06: Trek to Khebang(1910m) 7 hours.Overnight at Tea House/Camping.
Day 07: Trek to Yamphudin(2080m) 7hours.Overnight at Tea House/Camping.
Day 08: Trek to Tortong(2995m) 9 hours.Overnight at Tea House/Camping.
Day 09: Trek to Cheram(Tseram)(3870m) 4hours.Overnight at Tea House/Camping.
Day 10: Trek to Ramche call as Ramchaur (4530m) 5hours.Overnight at Tea House/Camping.
Day 11: Rest and acclimatization day before reaching Tso Glassier camp.
Day 12: Trek to glacier camp (5176m) 6hrs. Overnight at Camping .
Day 13: Trek to Tso glacier camp via Kanchenjunga Advance base camp (5400m) 6hours.Overnight at Camping.
Day 14-53: Kanchenjunga climbing period (8586m)Summit.
Day 54: Preparation and clean the camp for return.
Day 55: Trek to Ramche(4530m) 7hours.Overnight at Tea House/Camping.
Day 56: Trek to Tortang (2995m) 7hours.Overnight at Tea House/Camping.
Day 57: Trek to Yamphudin(2080m) 6hours.Overnight at Tea House/Camping.
Day 58: Trek to Khebang(1910m) 5 hours. Overnight at Tea House/Camping.
Day 59: Trek to Khamdanivia Dahalgaon(1650m) 6hours.Overnight at Tea House/Camping.
Day 60: Drive to Ilam(3636m) 7 hours.Overnight at Hotel.
Day 61:Drive to Bhadrapur then flight back to Kathmandu (1350m)3hours/45 Minute.Overnight at Hotel.
Day 62: Leisure and shopping,.Farewell-celebration dinner in the evening.
Day 63: final departure to your homeland.
Your safety is of paramount concern while traveling with our agency. Please note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather conditions, health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
Following are included on the above package cost.
- Experienced and government licensed high altitude trekking guide during the trekking and climbing period.
- Private Bus or Jeep Transportation from Kathmandu-Thulogaon with all climbing member, Sherpa guide, liaison officer and kitchen staff.
- Flight airfare from kathmandu-Suketar.Bhadrapur-Kathmandu.
- All trekking and mountaineering equipment:Kitchen tent, stores tent, dining tent, toilet tents, tables, chairs, and cooking utensils for advance Base Camp and camp two.
- Common climbing equipment (necessary fixed and main rope, ice bars, ice screws, snow bar etc)
- Services of chef and kitchen assistant at base camp.
- meals a day: Breakfasts, lunch and dinner with tea/coffee)available at the tea house/hotel/lodge during the trekking period.
- fresh meals a day: Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served at advanced base camp.
- All food and fuel for base camp and higher camps during the expedition for both clients and staff.
- 50kg baggage allowance per person during trekking period. This will be carried by porters.
- Daily weather report services from Seattle, Washington based company.
- Trekking Permit (Kanchenjunga National Park entry fee)
- TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System).
- Expedition Royalty and climbing permit of Nepal Government to climb Mt. Kanchenjunga (8586M).
- Nepalese Government Royalty and fees.
- One experienced, trained, government licensed and 3x Kanchenjunga Submitter climbing/expedition Guide (Sherpa) per client.
- All wages, equipment, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staff during the trekking and expedition period.
- Equipment allowances and wages for climbing Sherpa's, chefs, kitchen assistants.
- Equipment allowances and wages for government liaison officer.
- First aid medical kits for the group and the staff.
- Satellite phone carrying by guide for communication and available for members with the cost of $3USD per minute.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period.
- Heater will be provided at base camp for heating the dining room.
- Emergency oxygen, mask and regulator provided on requirement of guest with appropriate charge.
- Each expedition member will have an individual tent available in the ABC.
- Solar panel for light and battery charging.
- All tents for camp 1, 2, 3 and 4 for members and staff.
- Ice fall charges by SPCC.
- Portable Altitude Chamber
- 5 Bottles (28L) of Poisk Oxygen will be provided each members (we use Poisk brands of the Oxygen).
- Latest model of Summit or Top out system mask and regulators.
- Sherpas tents, food for climbing, and insurance for staff.
- Helicopter rescue insurance for high altitude climbing Sherpa guide, cook and staff.
- Free assistance service for cargo clearance and duties.
- Fresh cooked food and kitchen will be provided at camp II.
- Trekking and climbing map of the Mount Kanchenjunga region.
- EPI Cooking gas, stove will be provided in camp one, three and south col for cooking food, boiling water.
- Generator will be providing for back-up lighting power and charging electronic equipment.
- Transportation of food supply to base camp from Kathmandu (Cargo to Lukla and then by porter/Yaks to base camp).
- Our service charge and government taxes levied in Nepal.
- Complete Pre-departure information.
- Farewell dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu.
Following are excluded on the above package cost.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 25 (duration 15 days) and US$ 40 (duration 30 days)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars during the trekking.
- Items of personal nature, laundry expenses.
- extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in government regulations, etc.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation(if required).
- Travel insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Filming permit.
- Personal climbing gears.
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies, satellite phone and internet expenses
- Clothing, packing items or bags, personal medical kit, camera/video fees or trekking gear.
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods.
- Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa Guides as per Mountaineering Association rules. Minimum $1000.00USD per climbing Sherpa guide.
- Tips and gifts for base camp and high altitude trekking and climbing staff.
- An international airfare and tax
- Any other item not included in “COST INCLUDES” section.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view