One of the best activities in Nepal, An experience and glimpses of enchanting Annapurna and fish-tail Himalayas !!
Paragliding in Nepal is entirely a new innovation among different adventurous activities operated. A blissful experience to flying in the open sky like a bird witnessing majestic mountains, lakes, cities and fabulous landscapes will obviously be an astounding. Nepal offers some perfect destinations for paragliding. The most popular destination for paragliding is Sarankot, Pokhara. Besides, some lovers of adventure prefer to do paragliding from the hill located closer to Godawari viewing entire Kathmandu and the sow-fed mountain panorama to the north.
While doing paragliding in Pokhara, Sarankot, the gliders will float just over the Pokhara valley eyeing to beautiful Pokhara valley including the dense and deep forest, tranquil Phewa Lake, holy monasteries, picturesque settlements. Most importantly, the floaters will witness breath-taking view of popular mountain range including Annapurana the most beautiful is Machhapuchhre (Fishtail) and some part of other mountain range.
The gliders who are ready to float in the sky to have the thrills of adventure are accompanied with a veteran pilot to ensure the safety of the gliders. The take off takes place from the hill station of Sarankot. And it will last for 30 minutes. Finally, the gliders will land at the bank of Phewa Lake. Please see below trip itinerary and more details.
Day to Day Trip Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m) airport and transfer to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara 30 minute,Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Early in the morning full-day Paragliding. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Full-day Pokhara valley sightseeing, Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Early in the morning, hiking on Sarangkot sunrise, back to Hotel, Afternoon Flight Back to Kathmandu.
Day 06: Departure to your Homeland.
- Arrival and departure to the airport/hotel by private tourist transport.
- Standard accommodation hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara BB plan.
- Flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara both way, and airport departure tax.
- Training, sport and pleasure flights.
- Aerial photography and ecological monitoring of terrain.
- Showing the Mount Annapurna and Machhapuchhre, film shooting.
- Advertising (banner towing, flyers, flowers and gift hampers distribution).
- Agency special gifts-T-shirt.
- Including, guide salary, equipment.
- All necessary paper works.
- Nepal government tax and vat 13%.
- Company service charge 10%.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal paragliding equipments.
- Tips for tour staff and driver. (tipping is expected.)
- Sightseeing and monument fees in Pokhara .
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.