- 58 Day
- Nepal-Everest Expedition
- Challenging and Extrme
- Min: 2 Pax
- The Highest Peak (Mt. Everest 8,848 meter) in the world
Everest Expedition in Nepal Side
Day to Day Trip Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m, 4429ft) Airport and Transfer to hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02/Day 03: Climbing Preparations and Permit arragement, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla, About 30 min (2840m, 9,152ft) and Trek to Phakding. (2610m, 8561ft) O/n at Guest House.
Day 05: Trek to Namche Bazar (3440m, 11,283ft), O/n at Guest House.
Day 06: Rest day in Namchebazar, Overnight at Guest House.
Day 07: Trek to Khumjung (3780m, 12,398ft), which is green valley. O/n at Guest House.
Day 08: Trek to Tengboche Monastery (3860m, 12,661ft), O/n at Guest House.
Day 09: Trek to Dingboche (4410m, 14,465ft) , O/n at Guest House.
Day 10: Trek to Lobuche (4910m, 16,105ft), O/n at Guest House.
Day 11: Rest day for acclimatization in Lobuche, O/n at Guest House.
Day 12: Trek to Everest base camp. (5364m, 17,594ft), O/n at Guest House.
Day 13 to Day 50: Climbing Period Mt. Everest (8848 m) Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 51: Cleaning Day of base camp. Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 52: Trek to Pheriche. Overnight at O/n at Guest House.
Day 53: Trek back to Namche, O/n at Guest House.
Day 54: Trek back to Lukla, O/n at Guest House.
Day 56: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 57: Leisure day at Kathmandu, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 58: Final Departure for your homeland.
"We are a team of professionals who share a common devotion to the outdoor and are committed to world travel".Your safety is of paramount concern while traveling with Gorkha Adventure. Please note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather conditions, health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
Following are included on the above package cost
- Arrival and departure (Airport/Hotel/Airport)pick up and Drop Up by private transport as per itinerary.
- Four Nights Yak and Yeti or similar hotels accommodation in Kathmandu including Bed and Breakfast.
- Experienced and government licensed high altitude trekking guide during the trekking and climbing period.
- Domestic Flight Tickets for (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) sector to all climbing member, Sherpa guide, liaison officer and kitchen staff.
- All trekking and mountaineering equipment like; kitchen tent, stores tent, dining tents, toilet tents, tables, chairs, and cooking utensils for advance Base Camp and camp two.
- Common climbing equipment (necessary fixed and main rope, ice bars, ice screws, snow bar etc)
- Services of cook and kitchen boy at Base Camp and cook at Camp 2
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea/ coffee) in available tea house/hotel/lodge during the trekking
- 3 fresh meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners) will be serve at base camp, and camp two.
- All food and fuel for Base Camp and higher camps during expedition for both members and crews.
- Per person 60kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter or Yak to climbing the Mt. Everest.
- Daily Weather Report Services from Seattle based
- Trekking Permit (Everest National Park entry fee) and TIMS Card.
- Expedition Royalty and climbing permit of Nepal Government to climb Mt. Everest (8848M).
- Nepalese Government Royalty and fees;
- One Experienced, Trained, Government Licensed, and 03 Times Everest Summiteers Climbing/expedition Guide (Sherpa) per client.
- All wages, equipment, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs in trekking and expedition.
- Medical consultation services at the base camp with the HRA clinic at the base camp.
- Equipment allowances and wages for Government Liaison Officer, Climbing Sherpa’s, cooks, kitchen boys.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Satellite phone carrying by Guide for communication and available for members with the cost of US$ 3 per minute call.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
- Heater will be provided at base camp for heating the dining room.
- Emergency Oxygen, mask and regulator provided on requirement of guest with appropriate charge
- Each expedition member will have an individual tent available in the ABC.
- Solar panel for light and battery charger.
- All tents for camp 1, 2, 3 and 4 for members and staff.
- Ice fall charges by Sagarmatha Pollution Control Committee.
- Gamow Bags (Portable Altitude Chamber).
- 7 Bottles (28L) of Poisk Oxygen will be provided each members (we use Poisk brands of the Oxygen)
- Latest model of Summit or Top out system mask and regulators
- Sherpa's tents, food for climbing, and insurance for staff
- Helicopter rescue insurance for high altitude climbing Sherpa guide, cook and staff.
- Free assistance service for Cargo clearance and Duties.
- Fresh cooked food and kitchen will be provided at camp two.
- Trekking and Climbing map of the Mount Everest.
- EPI Cooking gas, stove will be provided in camp one, three and south col for cooking food, boiling water.
- Generator will be providing for back- up of lighting power and charging electronic tools.
- Transportation of food supply to Base Camp from Kathmandu (Cargo to Lukla and then by porter/Yaks to base camp)
- All our Government Tax, Vat and Service charge in Nepal.
- Complete pre-departure information
- Flight ticket reconfirmation
- visa extension procedure services (if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with traditional culture show.
Following are excluded on the above package cost.
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 25 (duration 15 days) and US$ 40 (duration 30 days)
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars during the trekking.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations, etc.
- Extra transportation then display in itinerary program.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Wallie-talkies and Filming permit (if special camera or walkies-talkies).
- Personal climbing gears;
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkies-talkies or satellite phone And Internet expenses
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Camera/Video Fees or Trekking Gears
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods.
- Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa Guides as per Mountaineering Association rules. Minimum US$ 1500.00 per climbing Sherpa guide.
- Tips and gifts for base camp and high altitude trekking and climbing staff.
- Any other item not included in “COST INCLUDES” section.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view