Paldor Peak Climbing
- 13 Days
- Nepal-Paldor Peak,Langtang Region
- Min: 2 Pax
- Senice Drive from Kathmandu-Syabrubesi
- Beautifu Landscape of langtang Valley
- A traditional tibetan culture and Tamang heritage Trail
- A rare animal of Red panda and famous national Birds of Nepal Dafe and Munal
Paldor Peak Climbing
Paldor Peak (5844m) is located in the range between Ganesh Himal and Langtang.The alpine setting of the Paldor peak is amazingly beautiful with 4 glacial amphitheatres and 4 massive ridges rising from the glaciers below presenting an exquisite alpine climb by any standard.
Day to Day Trip Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport and Hotel transfer,Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Climbing prepration and Permit paper Work, Overnight At Hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Syabrubesi/Gatlang(2600m), 8Hours, Overnight at Guest House/Camp.
Day 04: Trek to Somdang(3260m),6 Hours,Overnight at Guest House/Camp.
Day 05: Trek to Jasta Khani (3700m.),3Hours, Camping.
Day 06: Trek to Paldor Base Camp (4280m),4 Hours,Camping.
Day 07: Rest day at Base camp for acclimatization (4280m). This is an acclimatization day for the preparation of Paldor peak summit.
Day 08: Trek to Summit Paldor Peak(5840m) and Back to Base Camp(4280m),8 Hours, Camping.
Day 09: Trek to Somdang(3260m),5 Hours,Overnight at Guest House/Camping.
Day 10: Trek to Parbati Kunda-Gatlang(2600m),6 Hours, Overnight at Guest House or Camping.
Day 11: Trek to Syabrubesi(1400m),6 Hours,Overnight at Guest House.
Day 12: Drive Back to Kathmandu about 6-7 Hours, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 13: Departure to your Homeland.
Trip Date & Price
Trip dates and price
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Cost|
Following are included on the above package cost
- Arrival and departure by private transport.
- Twin sharing basis accommodation hotel in Kathmandu including Breakfast.
- All your standard Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners) during the trek.
- An entry fee of Langtang National park and necessary TIMS permit of Trekking and Climbing Permit.
- All ground transport as per above plan Itinerary.
- Twin sharing accommodation in normal Trekkers lodge / guest house or Tanted Camp.
- Highly experienced, helpful and professional license holder English speaking Trekking guide and Climbing Guide.
- The required numbers of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (one porter for every two trekker/guets).
- All our staff Salary, Food, accommodation, insurance, equipment and medicine.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag, duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map by Gorkha Adventure(if required).
- First aid medicine kit.
- Farewell dinner in traditional Nepali restaurant before the day of departure.
- All our Nepal govt. taxes, vat and services charge.
Following are excluded on the above package cost.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 25 (duration 15 days) and US$ 40 (duration 30 days)
- An international airfare and tax
- An excess baggage charge.
- Compulsory travel and rescue insurance
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc).
- Alcoholic and cold drinks.
- Tips for trekking Guide, sherpa, Porter and driver (Tipping is expected).
Your safety is of paramount concern while traveling with our agency. Please note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather conditions, health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view