Safari Tour in Chitwan National Park
- 6 Days
- Min: 2 Pax
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley World heritage Sites .
- Scenic drive from Kathmandu- Chitwan- Kathmandu.
- Sunrise and sunset view from Rapti river bank.
- Jungle safari Activities in Chitwan National park.
- Sightseeing in Tharu Village.
- Activities like canoeing, elephant riding, elephant bath, jungle walk and bird watching.
- Chance to see the Royal Bangal Tiger, Sloth Bear and one-horned Rhinoceros.
Safari Tour in Chitwan Netional Park
Chitwan National park is in the subtropical lowlands of Nepal and famous for a wide range of Flora and Fauna. The Park is home to the subcontinents largest and most exotic mammals including the Bengal tiger and one Horned Rhino and many exotic birds spices. A jungle safari is an exciting adventure activity in NepalChitwan
National Park is located in southern central Nepal, some 146 km away from Kathmandu. This park has been listed under the natural heritage sites by the UNESCO. UNESCO declared Chitwan National Park to be natural heritage site in 1979. The park that covers some 932 Sq. km is the home to various endangered species namely mammals, birds, reptiles and water animals of several kinds. One of the features of this park is that there are some 500 Asian one-horned rhinoceros, hundred nocturnal royal Bengal tiger; lumbering elephants, crocodile, python, deer, brilliantly colored birds and many more. This the park situated at very close from the capital city and lies the way to various trekking destination, therefore, you can either extend your trekking to jungle safari in Chitwan National park.
Besides, diverse animals and birds, one another features Is that you will be able to see amazing Tharu culture, their way of living, tradition and heart touching Tharu dance. Inside the park you can organize various other activities including Jungle Safari on elephant back, jungle walk, canoe ride, jeep drive and many more. Chitwan can either be reached by tourist bus or public transportation.
Canoeing trips: Down the Rapti river offer views of water birds, brilliant blue Eurasian kingfishers, egrets, osprey and ruddy she drakes. A pair of binoculars is a must for bird watching.
A jeep safari: Through the jungle provides more game spotting opportunities than might be expected otherwise because it goes deeper into the jungle, usually beyond the beaten track. After the thrill of elephant rides, nature walks and jeep safaris, visitors can splash around in the swimming pools that some of the resorts offer
Bird Watching: Nepal is a paradise for bird lovers with over 848 species (almost 8% of the world total) of birds. And among them almost 500 hundred species are found in the Kathmandu Valley alone. The most popular bird watching spots in Kathmandu are Phulchoki, Godavari, Nagarjun, Bagmati river Taudaha and so on. Get your binoculars and look forward to a rewarding experience.
Day to Day Trip Itinerary
Day 01 :Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m) airport and transfer to the hotel.Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02 :Full-day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03 :Drive Kathmandu to Chitwan. Overnight at Jungle Resort.
Day 04 :Full-day Jungle safari activities.Overnight at Resort .
Day 05 :Early morning, Bird watching and return back to Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 06 :Final departure for your home land or next destination.
Trip Date & Price
Trip dates and price
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Cost|
Following are included on the above package cost
- Airport pick up and drop by private transportation
- Twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Historical monuments cities sightseeing with tour guide
- Sightseeing transportation by Non A/C comfortable vehicle
- Sightseeing entrance fees for historical cities sightseeing
- Kathmandu to Chitwan private a/c tourist transport
- Full board meals during the Chitwan National Park
- All jungle activities
- Pokhara to Chitwan overland transportation by tourist bus
- Nepal Government tax
- Office service charge
Following are excluded on the above package cost.
- Lunch and Dinner during the stay in Kathmandu
- International or domestic air tickets and airport taxes
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 25 (duration 15 days) and US$ 40 (duration 30 days )
- Personal equipment s and Clothing
- Alcoholic beverages, laundry, Telephone calls and all type of hot drinks
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water etc
- Personal nature expenses and tipping (Tips)
- High risk medical / travel insurance and First aid kit
- Emergency rescue evacuation (if needed)
- Any other things not mentioned
Your safety is paramount concern while travelling with our agency. Please note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the Itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep the above Itinerary, However since this adventure entails travelling in remote region of Himalaya, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather conditions, health condition of group member, unexpected Natural disaster, etc. Can all contribute to change in the itinerary? The team will try to ensure that the trips runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required on conform.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view