- 30 Days
- Nepal-Himlung Expedition
- Min: 2 Pax
- Relatively a virgin peak of Himlung Himal- just a couple of attempts
- Guided expedition: Climb with our experienced Everest and other 8,000er summiteers guides and mountaineers
- One base camp and three additional higher camps supported by highly experienced mountaineers, guides, and crew members
- Expedition includes acclimatization and spends time in villages with Tibetan and Nepali cultures
Day to Day Trip Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu(1350M) airport and transfer to hotel.Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Preparation, briefings at Department of Tourism.Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Besisahar via to kodo (2610m)11 hours.Overnight at Guest House.
Day 04: Trek to Meta(3560m). 6hours.Overnight at Guest House or Camp.
Day 05: Trek to Phu-Gaon (4200m).6hours.Overnight at Guest House or Camp.
Day 06: Rest and acclimatization day at Phu-Gaun (4080m).Overnight at Guest House or Camp.
Day 07: Trek to Himlung base camp (4850m). Overnight at Camp.
Day 08-23: Climbing period for Himlung Himal (7126m). Alpine Camping.
Day 24: Preparation and packing for departure.Camp.
Day 25: Trek back to Phu-Gaon(4200m) 5hours.Overnight at Guest House or Camp.
Day 26: Trek to Meta (3560m) 4hours.Overnight at Guest House or Camp.
Day 27: Trek to Koto (2610m) 4hours.Overnight at Guest House.
Day 28: Drive from koto via Beshishar to Kathmandu (1350) 10 hours. Transportation provided by Gorkha Adventure.Overnight at Hotel.
Day 29: Free day in Kathmandu. Farewell Dinner Provided by Gorkha Adventure.Overnight at Hotel.
Day 30: Final Departure to your Homeland.
Trip Date & Price
Trip dates and price
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Cost|
Following are included on the above package cost.
- Airport pick up and Drop Transport service provided by Gorkha Adventure.
- Hotel Accomodation in kahtmandu :Twin sharing Room on Bed and Breakfast plan.
- Experienced and government licensed high altitude trekking guide during the trekking and climbing period.
- Private Bus or Jeep Transportation from Kathmandu-Koto with all climbing member, Sherpa guide, liaison officer and kitchen staff.
- Both Way drive service for groups Kathmandu to koto and back to Kathmandu.
- All trekking and mountaineering equipment:Kitchen tent, stores tent, dining tent, toilet tents, tables, chairs, and cooking utensils for advance Base Camp and camp two.
- Common climbing equipment (necessary fixed and main rope, ice bars, ice screws, snow bar etc)
- Services of chef and kitchen assistant at base camp.
- meals a day: Breakfasts, lunch and dinner with tea/coffee)available at the tea house/hotel/lodge during the trekking period.
- fresh meals a day: Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served at advanced base camp.
- All food and fuel for base camp and higher camps during the expedition for both clients and staff.
- 30kg baggage allowance per person during trekking period. This will be carried by porters.
- Daily weather report services from Seattle, Washington based company.
- Trekking Permit Annapurna Conservation Area Project , TIMS card and Special Climbing Permit.
- One experienced, trained, government licensed and 3x Himlung Submitter climbing/expedition Guide (Sherpa) per client.
- All wages, equipment, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staff during the trekking and expedition period.
- Equipment allowances and wages for climbing Sherpa's, chefs, kitchen assistants and liaison officer.
- First aid medical kits for the group and the staff.
- Satellite phone carrying by guide for communication and available for members with the cost of $3USD per minute.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period.
- Heater will be provided at base camp for heating the dining room.
- Emergency oxygen, mask and regulator provided on requirement of guest with appropriate charge.
- Each expedition member will have an individual tent available in the Himlung Base Camp.
- Solar panel for light and battery charging.
- All tents for camp 1, 2, 3 and 4 for members and staff.
- Ice fall charges by SPCC.
- Portable Altitude Chamber
- 5 Bottles (28L) of Poisk Oxygen will be provided each members (we use Poisk brands of the Oxygen).
- Latest model of Summit or Top out system mask and regulators.
- Sherpas tents, food for climbing, and insurance for staff.
- Helicopter rescue insurance for high altitude climbing Sherpa guide, cook and staff.
- Fresh cooked food and kitchen will be provided at camp II.
- Trekking and climbing map of the Annapurna Region Including Himlung Himal.
- EPI Cooking gas, stove will be provided in camp one, three and south col for cooking food, boiling water.
- Generator will be providing for back-up lighting power and charging electronic equipment.
- Our service charge and government taxes levied in Nepal.
- Farewell dinner provided by Gorkha Adventure.
Following are excluded on the above package cost.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 25 (duration 15 days) and US$ 40 (duration 30 days).
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars during the trekking.
- Items of personal nature, laundry expenses.
- extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in government regulations, etc.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation(if required).
- Travel insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Filming permit.
- Personal climbing gears.
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies, satellite phone and internet expenses
- Clothing, packing items or bags, personal medical kit, camera/video fees or trekking gear.
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods.
- Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa Guides as per Mountaineering Association rules. Minimum $500.00USD per climbing Sherpa guide.
- Tips and gifts for base camp and high altitude trekking and climbing staff.
- An international airfare and tax
- Any other item not included in “COST INCLUDES” section.
Your safety is of paramount concern while traveling with our agency. Please note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather conditions, health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view