Naya Khang Peak
- 15 Days
- Nepal-Nayakhang Peak ,Langtang valley
- Min: 2 Pax
- Senice Drive from Kathmandu-Syabrubesi.
- Beautiful Natural view from langtang Valley.
- A Historical Place of Gosaikunda and Trisuli River.
- We can see lots of peak of langtang ranges, like: Langsihari,Ganjala, Nayakhang, Yala, Langtang Lirung.
Naya Khang Peak
Naya Kanga Peak (5844m) situated in the Langtang valley and holy lakes of Gosaikund is one the most interesting climbing peak in Nepal. Peaks of Langtang range Lantang Lirung (7246m), Lenpo Gang 7083m), Dorje Lakpa (6990m) and at Tibet's highest and the only one eight thousand meter peak, the mighty Shisapangma (8035m). The fantastic trekking routes make Naya Kanga a very interesting and satisfying climbing choice in Nepal.
Day to Day Trip Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport, Transfer to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Climbing briefing and preparations for permit paperwork. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Sybrubensi(1503m),6 Hours.Overnight at Guest House.
Day 04: Trek to Sherpa Gaon(2420m), 6Hours,Overnight at Guest House.
Day 05: Trek to Gomba Gaon (3410m),6Hours ,Overnight at Guest House.
Day 06: Trek to Kyanjin Gumba(3830m), 3 Hours , Overnight at Guest House.
Day 07: We take acclimatizing rest at Kyanjin Gumba and visit the monastery and the cheese factory, walk up glaciers of Langtang Lirung or ascend Kyangjin Ri (4350m.),Overnight at Guest House.
Day 08: Trek to Naya Kanga Base Camp (4300m)/High Camp(5100m),5- 6 Hours,Camping.
Day 09: Nayakhang Summit(5844m), Back to Nayakhang Base Camp, Overnight at Camping.
Day 10: Trek to Gomba Gaon(3410m), 5 Hours, Overnight at Guest House.
Day 11: Trek to Lama Hotel(2430m),5Hours,Overnight at Guest House.
Day 12: Trek to Syabru Besi(1400m), 5 Hours, Overnight At Guest House.
Day 13: Drive back to Kathmandu(1350m),6 Hours, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 14: Rest Day At Kathmandu,Farewell Dinner on cultural show Restaurent.
Day 15: Departure to international Airport for your Homeland.
Trip Date & Price
Trip dates and price
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Cost|
Following are included on the above package cost
- Arrival and departure (Airport/hotel) pick up and drop-up by private transport.
- Twin sharing basis accommodation in kathmandu with Bed and Breakfast.
- All your standard Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners) during the trek.
- An entry fee of Langtang National park and necessary TIMS permit of Trekking and Climbing Permit.
- All ground transport from Kathmandu-syaprubesi-kathamdnu by private vehicle.
- Twin sharing accommodation in normal Trekkers lodge / guest house and Camp.
- One highly experienced, helpful and professional license holder English speaking Trekking Guide and climbing Guide.
- The required numbers of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (one porter for every two trekker/guets).
- All our staff Salary, Food, accommodation, flight ticket, insurance, equipment and medicine.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag, duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map by Gorkha Adventure(if required).
- First aid medicine kit.
- Farewell dinner in traditional Nepali restaurant before the day of departure.
- All our Nepal govt. taxes, vat and services charge.
Following are excluded on the above package cost
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 25 (duration 15 days) and US$ 40 (duration 30 days).
- An international airfare and tax.
- An excess baggage charge.
- Compulsory travel and rescue insurance.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- An extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc).
- Alcoholic and cold drinks.
- Tips for Guide, Porters and driver (Tipping is expected).
Your safety is of paramount concern while traveling with our agency. Please note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather conditions, health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view