Rupina La Pass Trekking
- 19 days
- Min: 2 Pax
- Kathmandu Sightseeing tour in UNESCO Sites.
- Scenic drive from Kathmandu to Gorkha
- Explore the typical countryside with many ethnic groups
- Visit Gorkha Palace and Kali temple: The place where the Gorakhnath Baba Meditated
- The historical place, the seat of Shah Dynasty
- The lush green valley view from the top of Dorakhkali
- Discover the Tibetan influence in this region
- Panoramic view of Manaslu, Hiunchuli, Boudha Himal, Peak 29 etc
- Cross over the Larkya La Pass ( 5,106 m)
- Feel the mountain warm hospitaly of ethnic groups.
Rupina La Pass Trekking in Manaslu region
Rupina La Pass Trekking is the less touristic trekking trail of Manaslu Region in the western part of Nepal which was officially opened in 1991 A.D. The trek reaches up to 4,610 meter above the sea level. It is a challenging trek over the Rupina La Pass (4610 m). After Rupina La Pass, we can trek over Larkya La Pass adn towards Tsum Valley if we have time. This trek needs a bit more physical stamina. It is the fully camping trek. Rupina La Pass Trekking offers the stunning mountain scenery of Manaslu (8163m), Peak 29 (7879m) Himal Chuli (7893m) and Boudha (6672m). This bitten path trekking route starts from Gorkha and leads to Manaslu special area of Nepal. The snow covered trail provides us best opportunity to get experience of real adventure in the mountain. This route is considered as one of the most challenging trail in Nepal Himalayas.
Crossing the snow bound Larkya La pass (5213m). Snow-covered peaks over 6500m towers above as we cross. The descent, once off the snow, takes us through alpine then tropical areas, bursting with ferns, bamboo, pine trees, waterfalls and aqua-blue green lakes laced with cotton-white beaches. Finally, Three week holidays will leave you with a sense of peace and respect for the people of Nepal and its ecological wonders.
Camping trek to Rupina La Pass is fully organized and supported, with a team of guides, cooks, and porters to accompany you. Our porters carry all the trekking gear, food, fuel and personal belongings. Our cooks prepare hot meals. Trekkers need only carry a small bag as required for the day. At night, tents for dining, sleeping and ablutions tents are provided and set up, also mattresses and down-filled sleeping bags, tables and seating. Please feel free to contact us our expert team to get the perfect Gorkha Adventure trip packages as per your time and requirement.
Day to Day Trip Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu (1,350 m) Airport and Transfer to the Hotel. Overnight at Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing and Trek Preparation. Overnight at Hotel
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Gorkha (1,060 m) 5-6 hrs. Trek to Kalikasthan (1,520 m). Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 04: Trek to Gairichap (1,420 m), 6 hrs. Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 05: Trek to Thala (2,215 m), 6 hrs. Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 06: Trek to Dharchey Dada (3,245 m) and to Shambe (2,930 m), 6 hrs. Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 07: Trek to Laprak (2,200 m), 4 hrs. Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 08: Trek to Pomkin (2,800 m), 5 hrs. Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 09: Trek to Roshe Kharka (3,100 m), 5 hrs. Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 10: Trek to Rupina La Phedi (4,000 m), 6 hrs. Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 11: Trek to Rupina La pass (4,610 m) and to Camp Site (4,020 m), 6 hrs. Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 12: Trek to Jarang (3,420 m), 6 hrs. Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 13: Trek to Nyak (2,340 m), 5 hrs. Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 14: Trek to Jagat (1,410 m), 5 hrs. Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 15: Trek to Khorlabenshi (970 m), 6 hrs. Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 16: Trek to Soti Khola (730 m), 6 hrs. Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 17: Trek to Arughat Baazar (570 m), 5 hrs. Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 18: Drive from Arughat Bazar to Kathmandu (1,350 m), 7 hour, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 19: Final departure to International Airport fly back to home.
If above trip itinerary that doesn’t suit to your holiday schedule or you wish to modify the itinerary or combines with any travel plans, then please let us know and well be happy to create a tailor made itinerary, designed especially for you. Please click here for inquiry from.
Following are included on the above package cost.
- Airport picks up and drop by private tourist transport.
- 3 nights’ twin sharing 3 star hotels in Kathmandu including bed and breakfast.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private tourist transport.
- Major meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) during the trek.
- Tented Camp basis accommodation during the trek.
- An Eco-friendly professional license holder English speaking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters (2 Trekkers = 1 Porter).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
- Manaslu Conservation Area permit and Special permit for Manaslu Circuit trekking.
- TIMS Card and Restricted Area Entry Permit for Rupina La Pass Trekking.
- Down Jacket, Duffle bag and sleeping bag by Gorkha Adventure if required.
- All necessary equipment for the tented camping.
- Necessary grounded transport as per above Itinerary.
- Farewell dinner in traditional Nepali restaurant with cultural show.
- Nepal government taxes, vat & service charges.
Following are excluded on the above package cost:
- Lunch & dinner during the stay in Kathmandu.
- International or domestic air tickets & airport taxes -except Jomsom to Pokhara.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 25 (duration 15 days) and US$ 40 (duration 30 days).
- Personal trekking equipments & clothing.
- Alcoholic beverages, laundry, telephone calls & all type of hot drinks.
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water etc.
- Compulsory Your travel insurance.
- Tips for Guide, Porter and Driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Cost Includes' section.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view