Nar-Phu Valley Trekking
- 17 days
- Min: 2 Pax
- Full day sightseeing in UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Exciting drive from Kathmandu to Beshishahar
- Enjoying the panoramic view of rural landscape
- Walking through Trans-Himalayan belt viewing splendid mountains
- Meeting with Tibetan Buddhist people and Bon culture followers
- Experience the hidden Valley hiking
- Cross three high passes above 5000 m.
- Feel the real , unaffected pastoral life style of the Nar Phu Villagers.
- Learn the Monastic culture
Narphu valley is most viewed Trekking Route for Annapurna circuit Trek. This is newly open Trekking Trail in Annapurna Region.This Trek has been open since 2003 AD. Narphu Valley Trekking is most famous Trekking region when we viewed combination of high Mountain Range.Nar and Phu combines high peaks and passes rural villages abstracted way, miracle sweet forest, Different peak formation and lots of unique Himalayan culture is also diversity of Narphu valley Trekking. We know about bhotes communities, cultural trades, Life styles in this Trek when we taught closely relation, pleasure for fabulous friendship of the valley.
Different Himalayas range also challenging to crossing through the high passes in route. Cross the Masokantola (5099M), Kangla pass (5200 M) and Tilicho pass (5230M) with Beautiful lake Tilicho.This Trekking offers us different cultural heritage when we learn and understands. Tibetan mixed up culture, rural villages, narrow canyons, sweet Forest, amazing Rocks formations, Unique Himalayan culture also combining the Annapurna circuit Treks. We closely viewed about Narphu but you will missed in Narphu culture, scene and warm relations .In Narphu the population about 300 inhabitants who depend on livestock unlike most Bhotia people whose Trading patterns changed drastically after the Nepali Government closed borders with Tibet, the people of Narphu were least affected by this opportunity .Narphu valley Trekking also high Altitude Treks in Himalaya when you trek in Narphu Himalayan Journey you will feeling amazing experienced.
Narphu valley Trekking begins from chanje after 9 hours driving from kathmandu.We Treks as Annapurna circuit Trek after arriving to koto. After many 7000 meter Peaks surrounding this Narphu village while we looking for this you should have physically fitness to do this Trek when lovely forest amazing rock formation,yak,monastries and unique Himalayas are located in this valley. The Annapurna conservation area project also recently extended Network in Narphu valley. The valley system above opens up to a huge expanse of high snow-peaks, Traditional Norms and values, Ancient village, high altitude grazing settlements in region.
The Narphu valley is a newly Trekking Route. It is a fabulous route in Annapurna circuit .We Explore the high alpine valleys above phu. The kangla (5315 M) pass in amazing we many enjoy lots of Mountain views.Tilicho peak the join to Manang and Annapurna circuit .Trek when developed the newly Relationship we enjoy different camping and Tea houses Treks in route .Lots of Nepali delicious dishes inspiring for you. Finally The Trek is completely least cost and affordable.
Day to Day Trip Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu (1350 m)and Transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Trip Meeting and Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley, Trek Preparation. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Besishahar (823 m), 6-7 hrs, then drive to Chamje (1,310 m), 3 hrs. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 04: Trek from Chamje to Dharapani (1,920 m), 6 hrs. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 05: Trek from Dharapani to Koto (2,600 m), 5 hrs. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 06: Trek from Koto to Meta (3,230 m), 7-8 hrs. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 07: Trek from Meta to Phu Village (4,050 m), 7-8 hrs. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 08: Explore Phu Village and Monastery,Overnight at Guest house.
Day 09: Hike to Himlung Base Camp (4,850 m), then return back to Phu Village, 7-8 hrs. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 10: Trek from Phu to Nar Village (4,150 m, 7-8 hrs. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 11: Explore Nar Village, hike nearby, and meet the local people. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 12: Trek from Nar - Kang La Pass - Ngawal (3,675 m), 8-9 hrs. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 13: Trek from Ngawal to Manang (3,550 m), 4 hrs. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 14: Explore around Manang, visit Gangapurna Lake, Milarepa cave etc. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 15: Trek from Manang to Chame (2,650 m), 7 hrs. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 16: Drive from Chame to Kathmandu, 8-9 hrs. Overnight at hotel.
Day 17: Transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
Important Note: If above trip itinerary that doesn’t suit to your holiday schedule or you wish to modify the itinerary or combines with any travel plans, then please let us know and well be happy to create a tailor made itinerary, designed especially for you. Please click here for inquiry from.
Trip Date & Price
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Cost|
- Airport Pick-up and drop-off by private tourist vehicle
- 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu with twin sharing basis( The hotel of 2-3 star category) with breakfast
- Guided City tour with private tourist vehicle
- A government licensed holder city Tour Guide
- Lodges, Guest Houses basis accommodation during the trek
- Full board meal (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner) during the trek
- Drive from Kathmandu - Beshishahar and from Chame - Kathmandu by local bus/Jeep
- Annapurna Conservation Area Entry Permit and TIMS Card for trekking
- Nar Phu Valley Special Permit
- An experienced English speaking Trekking Guide
- The required number of local staffs and Porter (2 Trekkers = 1 Porter)
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all the staffs
- Down Jacket, Duffel Bag and Sleeping Bag by Himkala Adventure (if required)
- Farewell Dinner with Nepalese Cultural Show
- Government Taxes, VAT, and Service Charge
Following are excluded on the above package cost:
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Entrance fees in Heritage Sites and other places
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee
- Personal Expenses (telephone, battery charge, laundry, hot shower, hot or cold drinks etc.)
- Personal Trekking Equipments
- Your travel insurance
- Emergency Rescue and Evacuation
- Tips for trekking/tour staffs, driver
- Any other costs not included in ‘Cost Includes Section’
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view