Manaslu Circuit Trekking
- 19 days
- Min: 2 Pax
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu.
- Astonishing views of natural beauty
- Exploring unique culture tradition within the shadow of various snow clapped mountains.
- Newly opened trekking area (opened only since 1992).
- Excursion at Larkya La Pass (5100m).
- Beautiful close view of Annapurna, Ganesh Himal, Manaslu and many more views.
Manaslu Circuit Trekking
Mt. Manaslu (8156m) is the 8th highest peak in the world. As Nepal has many challenging adventurous trekking; Manaslu circuit trek is one of those. It follows tough trail and was opened only in early 90s. So the trails are still lively fresh. In course of tripping, you will be offered by various cultural biological diversities. Any trekkers get fascinated along the Beauty of culture and unique life style of people. Locally flavored tradition and culture has been influenced by the Tibetan immigrants.
This massive trekking trail lies in the Western part of Nepal. Panoramic view with the geographical diversity till your journey ends keeps you in romantic mood. Tibet is the neighboring part of this region. Though the trail is challenging, the eye-catching scenes of mountains, streams, forest even from the way you walk, make you forget difficulties, pain, sweat and inconvenience. Unique cultures, languages, customs of the local inhabitants are the unique property of Nepalese life-style. You will really feel heavenly in the differently natured world after experiencing various tropical regions of pine woods, waterfall with colorful shrub forest and blue fresh lakes. We can closely view Himalchuli (7893m) and Ganesh Himal (7319m) from our trails. As we climb up, we will reach larky la pass (5215m). It is one of the most surprising places that require some stamina conditions to reach there. The beautiful villages of local ethics in the trekking trails offer the guesthouses with good food and warm hospitality. Manaslu circuit trekking is done either a teahouse trek or tented camp trek. Teahouse treks are more common, feasible. This landscape offers magnificent views of the Himalayas; Manaslu, Sringi Himal, Himlung, Cheo Peak, Gyagi Kung, Kang Koru , Annapurna II and many other.
Trekking to Manaslu circuit starts from Arughat Bazar after 8hrs drive from Kathmandu. It is also flight less trek. Our trail passes along the bank of Budhi Gandaki River we come across various Buddhist Stupas. Colorful arts about Buddhism and unique classical religious homes “herton” in all area make vigorous. After passing Larkya la pass, we will involve in expedition around the area. Then our trail through Annapurna classical trekking track runs to the Besisahar, Lamjung.
Gorkha Adventure is professional with well experienced team. Manaslu Circuite Trekking itinerary can be customized as per your interest, time and other requirements. Hope you will feel free to contact for any information.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m) airport and transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing & preparation for the Trek.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (850m), about 6 hour/ or Flight 30 minute. O/N at Hotel.
Day 04: Pokhara to Jomsom (2713m) by flight then Trek to Kagbeni (2800m). O/n at Guest House.
Day 05: Trek to Chele (3060m). O/n at Guest House.
Day 06: Trek to Shyangbochen (3800). O/n at Guest House.
Day 07: Trek to Ghami (3520m). O/n at Guest House.
Day 08: Trek to Lo-Manthang (3810m). O/N at Guest House.
Day 09: Explore Around Lo-Mangthang (3810m). O/N at Guest House.
Day 10: Lo-Mangthang to Drakmar (3820m). O/N at Guest House.
Day 11: Trek to Geling/ Ghiling (3570m). O/N at Guest House.
Day 12: Trek to Chhuksang (2980m). O/N at Guest House.
Day 13: Trek to Jomsom (2720m). O/N at Guest House.
Day 14: Jomsom flight to Pokhara (850m). O/N at Guest House.
Day 15: Drive From Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus (1350m) or Flight. O/N at Hotel.
Day 16: Free Day/leisure day in Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 17: Final departure for your ownard Destination.
We also arrange: - The itinerary we offer is mainly the guideline to your trip. Our customized itineraries address your specific requirements. You are kindly requested to consult our expert team in order to be perfectly equipped for the Packages as per your interest and requirement with Gorkha Adventure.
Better to know: - One can’t control over natural happenings. So, different unforeseen natural as well as political environment, weather condition, disasters which are out of our control, can affect your tour. As a result, your itineraries may get changed. In such cases, our leading representative will arrange the best alternative itineraries in minimum cost more effectively. However, you shall keep in mind that any delayed schedule or inconvenience caused by the natural obstacles are to be bared in the particular trip yourself.
Trip Date & Price
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Cost|
Following are included on the above package cost.
- Arrival and departure by private tourist vehicle.
- All necessary grounded transportation as per above itinerary.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation hotel in Kathmandu on bed and Breakfast basic.
- Government license holder tour in Kathmandu and trekking guide, during the trek.
- Required number of porters, their food, and accommodation.
- All Three time meals tea-house accommodation while on trekking.
- Kathmandu-sotikhola-Shange-Kathmandu by regular bus or private vehicle.
- Salary, insurance, all equipment, provide down jacket, duffel/kit bag and sleeping bag (if required).
- First Aid medicine kits.
- Annapurna conservation and Manaslu conservation fee.
- Special Manaslu permits and all necessary paper.
- Nepal government taxes.
- Agency service charge.
- Farewell dinner with Nepali cultural program.
Following are excluded on the above package cost:
- Lunch and dinner during the stay in Kathmandu.
- International or domestic air tickets & airport taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 25 (duration 15 days) and US$ 40 (duration 30 days).
- Personal trekking equipments & clothing.
- Alcoholic beverages, laundry, telephone calls & all type of hot drinks.
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water etc.
- Tips for guide, porter and driver (Tiping is Expected).
- Compulsory your travel insurance.
- Any other things not mentioned.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view