Manaslu Circuit Trek
- 15 days
- Min: 2 Pax
- UNESCO Sites tour of Kathmandu.
- Newly opened trekking area (opened only since 1992).
- Natural lanscape of beautiful forests, rivers and flora in the Manaslu region.
- Mixed culture of the region includes Nepalese and Tibetan ethnic groups.
- Cross over the Larky La Pass (5106 meters) altiude and highet point of the trek.
- Majestic view of the highest peaks in the world- Mt. Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Himlung Himal, Himalculi peak, Samdo peak, Gyaji Kang, Kang Guru and Annapurna II, III.
- Wildlife rare animals: - Tahr (Mountain Goat), Blue Sheep and Himalayan Marmots.
- Occasionally we can see snowleopard from samagaon to Bhimtangphedi if you are lucky on the way.
- Royal Lake "Birendra Tal" and Hike to Manaslu Base Camp 4970m
Manaslu Circuit Trekking
Mt. Manaslu (8156m) is the 8th highest peak in the world. As Nepal has many challenging adventurous trekking; Manaslu circuit trek is one of those. It follows tough trail and was opened only in early 90s. So the trails are still lively fresh. In course of tripping, you will be offered by various cultural biological diversities. Any trekkers get fascinated along the Beauty of culture and unique life style of people. Locally flavored tradition and culture has been influenced by the Tibetan immigrants.
This massive trekking trail lies in the Western part of Nepal. Panoramic view with the geographical diversity till your journey ends keeps you in romantic mood. Tibet is the neighboring part of this region. Though the trail is challenging, the eye-catching scenes of mountains, streams, forest even from the way you walk, make you forget difficulties, pain, sweat and inconvenience. Unique cultures, languages, customs of the local inhabitants are the unique property of Nepalese life-style. You will really feel heavenly in the differently natured world after experiencing various tropical regions of pine woods, waterfall with colorful shrub forest and blue fresh lakes. We can closely view Himalchuli (7893m) and Ganesh Himal (7319m) from our trails. As we climb up, we will reach larky la pass (5215m). It is one of the most surprising places that require some stamina conditions to reach there. The beautiful villages of local ethics in the trekking trails offer the guesthouses with good food and warm hospitality. Manaslu circuit trekking is done either a teahouse trek or tented camp trek. Teahouse treks are more common, feasible. This landscape offers magnificent views of the Himalayas; Manaslu, Sringi Himal, Himlung, Cheo Peak, Gyagi Kung, Kang Koru , Annapurna II and many other.
Trekking to Manaslu circuit starts from Arughat Bazar after 8hrs drive from Kathmandu. It is also flight less trek. Our trail passes along the bank of Budhi Gandaki River we come across various Buddhist Stupas. Colorful arts about Buddhism and unique classical religious homes “herton” in all area make vigorous. After passing Larkya la pass, we will involve in expedition around the area. Then our trail through Annapurna classical trekking track runs to the Besisahar, Lamjung.
Gorkha Adventure is professional with well experienced team. Manaslu Circuit Treks itinerary can be customized as per your interest, time and other requirements. Hope you will feel free to contact for any information.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Welcome to Kathmandu (1350m) Airport, Transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Full-day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu valley and Trip-preparation.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Aarughat (608m) continue Sotikhola (700M) about 8 hour.
Day 04: Trek from Sotikhola to Machhakhola (869m), about 6 hours.
Day 05: Trek from Machhakhola to Jagat (1340m) view point of Sringi Himal, about 6 hours.
Day 06: Trek from Jagat to Deng (1860m), about 7 hours.
Day 07: Trek from Deng to Namrung (2630m), about 6 hour.
Day 08: Trek from Namrung to SamaGaon (3520m), about 5 hours.
Day 09: Full-day rest in SamaGaon.
Day 10: Trek from Samagaon to Samdo (3875m), about 4 hour.
Day 11: Trek from samdo to Dharmasala (4460m) Larkya phedi, about 4 hours.
Day 12: Trek from Dharmasala to Larkya La Pass (5106m) continues walk to Bimthang (3590m), about 7 hour.
Day 13: Trek from Bimthang to Tilije (2300m), about 6 hours, O/Night at Guest House.
Day 14: Trek from Tilije to Dharapani (1963m)-1;15 minuets walks and Drive back to Besisahar by jeep-4hours, continute Besisahar to Kathamndu by bus about 5 hour (Total 221KM).
Day 15: Final departure for your Homeland.
Option B: Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Welcome to Tribhuwan International airport (1350m) Kathmandu, Nepal.
Day 02: Pre-trip Meeting and Full-day Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu valley.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Arughat Bazaar (608m) continues Sotikhola (700m)-8 hours.
Day 04: Trek to Machhakhola (870m). About 6 hours.
Day 05: Trek to Jagat (1340m). About 5 hours.
Day 06: Trek to Deng (1860m). About 6 hours.
Day 07: Trek to Namrung (2630m). About 7 hours.
Day 08: Trek from Namrung to Shyala (3500m), about 6 hours.
Day 09: Trek to Samagaun (3520m). About 4 hours.
Day 10: Exploration at Samagaun.
Day 11: Trek to Dharamsala (4460 m) Lakya Phedi. About 7 hours.
Day 12: Trek to Bhimthang (3590m) via Larkya-la pass (5106m). About 7 hours.
Day 13: Trek to Tilije (2300m). About 6 hours.
Day 14: Trek to Tal (1700m). About 6 hours.
Day 15: Trek to Ghermu (1130 m). About 5 hours.
Day 16: Trek to Bahundanda (1310m). About 4 hours.
Day 17: Trek to Nadi, Drive back to Besisahar by bus (760m). About 5 hours.
Day 18: Drive from Besisahar to Kathmandu 186 Km by bus. About 5 hour.
Day 19: Departure flight -Transfer to the international airport back to Homeland.
We also arrange: - The itinerary we offer is mainly the guideline to your trip. Our customized itineraries address your specific requirements. You are kindly requested to consult our expert team in order to be perfectly equipped for the Packages as per your interest and requirement with Gorkha Adventure.
Better to know: - One can’t control over natural happenings. So, different unforeseen natural as well as political environment, weather condition, disasters which are out of our control, can affect your tour. As a result, your itineraries may get changed. In such cases, our leading representative will arrange the best alternative itineraries in minimum cost more effectively. However, you shall keep in mind that any delayed schedule or inconvenience caused by the natural obstacles are to be bared in the particular trip yourself.
Trip Dates & Price
|Start Date||End Date||Cost||Status||Booking|
|03-04-2021||18-04-2021||US$ $ 1225||Trekking||Book Now|
Following are included on the above package cost.
- Arrival and departure (Airport/Hotel) pick up and drop by private car.
- Kathmandu to Sotikhola and Besisahar to kathmandu by bus.
- Dharapani to Besisahar by sharing jeep.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation hotel in Kathmandu with bed and Breakfast.
- An experience and friendly speak trekking guide.
- City Sightseeing tour of kathmandu include tour guide and transport
- Required the number of porters, their food and accommodations.
- Three time meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Teahouse accommodation twin sharing during the trek.
- Nepali staff Salary, insurance, Transport and accommodation.
- Gorkha Adventure provide duffel bag, Trip maps and tshirt.
- Sleeping bag and Down jacket by rent (if required).
- First Aid medical box and Oxygen meter.
- Entry permit fee of Annapurna conservation area and Manaslu conservation area.
- Special Manaslu permits and all necessary paper.
- Nepal government Tax and vat 13% and office service sharge.
- Before the departure, company provide us farewell dinner.
Following are excluded on the above package cost:
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- International or domestic air tickets & airport taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 14 days) and US$ 50 (duration 30 days).
- Personal trekking equipments & clothing.
- Alcoholic beverages, laundry, telephone calls & all type of hot drinks.
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water etc.
- Tips for guide, porter and driver (Tiping is Expected).
- Compulsory your travel insurance.
- Any other things are not mentioned.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view