Arun valley Trekking
- 14 days
- Min: 2 Pax
- Sightseeing in UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu.
- Scenic flight from Kathmandu - Tumglingtar/Lukla - Kathmandu.
- Sophisticated accommodation with great hospitality.
- Great opportunity to explore the culture of Himalayan people
- Amazing view of Mahalangur ranges mountain.
Arun valley Trekking
Arun Valley is really a non touristic area but we can see different views of Mt. Everest, Makalu, and more than hundreds of other mountains just on your eye. Generally the Arun Valley is a typical trail is a wonderful trekking trail in the wilderness, suitable for people who really don’t want the massive amassing of tourists on the path. This trail offers Excellent Himalayan scenery including the Mount Everest, Mt. Makalu, Mt.Baruntse, Mt.Lhotse, Mt.Nuptse ,Mt. Amadablam, Mt.Thamserku etc , more than 650 species of birds and over 800 species of butterflies, shelter of the rare and endangered Panda.
The Arun valley trekking offers an incredible opportunity to explore the village life with typical folk dance and songs. Arun valley trek requires patience and vigor to fully realize the beauty of the Arun valley region. Commencing with a flight to Tumlingtar to the East of Everest, the first week is spent trekking through virgin territory into the Solukhumbu region before a push up on the main Everest trail to Kala pattar for tremendous close ups of Everest Nuptse and Lhotse along with many others before a journey back to Lukla and a flight to Kathmandu. The trek from Tumlingtar at barely 390m to Makalu Base Camp at 4,800m is a long and arduous as vast range in temperatures is confronted, from steamy in the lowlands to snow storms at high altitude. Arun valley trekking is really non touristy trekking trail in Nepal. It is compulsory to hike toward the north along the Arun River to Sedua and Num, then cross the Barun La 4110m into the upper Barun khola valley for a close look at Mount Makalu. Orchids and other flowers along a faint jungle trail, swirl prayer flags at Shipton La, walking through this picturesque Sherpa village are the attraction of the Arun valley region. And fitness to fully appreciate the beauty of the region which provides some outstanding mountain views.
Day to Day Trip itinerary
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu (1350m) Airport and transfer to the Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour and trek preparation.Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Flight from Kathmandu to Tumlingtar and trek to Kartike (523m).
Day 04:Trek to Gothey (1128m), Overnight at Guest House.
Day 05:Trek to Salpa Phedi (1680m), Overnight at Guest House.
Day 06 Trek to Gurase Bhanjyang (2500m), Overnight at Guest House.
Day 07:Trek to Sanam (2850m), Overnight at Guest House.
Day 08 Trek to Bung (1900m), Overnight at Guest House.
Day 09: Trek to Gai kharka (2300m), Overnight at Guest House.
Day 10: Trek to Panggom (2850m), Overnight at Guest House.
Day 11: Trek to Painya (2830m), Overnight at Guest House.
Day 12 Trek to Lukla (2840m), Overnight at Guest House.
Day 13: Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu, Evening Farewell Program. Overnight at hotel.
Day 14: Final departure for your ownard destination.
Your safety is of paramount concern while traveling with our agency. Please note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather conditions, health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
Following are included on the above package cost
- Airport Picks up and Drops by private tourist Transport.
- Sightseeing UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu.
- A government licensed holder city Tour Guide and Tourist Transport.
- Kathmandu in twin sharing basis hotels including bed and breakfast.
- Domestic Flight ticket (Kathmandu - Lukla – Kathmandu)
- The best available lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Full Board meal (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner) during the trek.
- English Speaking Trekking Guide.
- The required number of local staffs and Porter (2 Trekkers = 1 Porter).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance. equipment and medicine for guide and porter
- Sagarmatha National Park Entry Permit and TIMS Card.
- Down Jacket, Duffel Bag and Sleeping Bag by Gorkha Adventure (If required)
- Farewell Dinner in the typical Nepalese restaurant with Cultural Show.
- All Government Taxes, VAT, and Service Charge
Following are excluded on the above package cost
- Lunch and dinner during the stay in Kathmandu.
- International air tickets and airport taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 25 (duration 15 days) and US$ 40 (duration 30 days).
- Personal trekking equipment and clothing.
- Wire transfer charge or credit card service charge as company rule.
- Alcoholic beverages, laundry, telephone calls and all type of hot drinks.
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water etc.
- Personal nature expenses and tipping (tips).
- High risk medical/travel insurance and first aid kit.
- Hot water, hot shower and battery charge fees.
- Emergency rescue evacuation (if needed).
- Any other things not mentioned.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view