Tillman Pass Trekking
- 23 days
- Min: 2 Pax
- Full day sightseeing in UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu valley
- Scenic drive from Kathmandu to Syaprubesi
- Walking through Langtang National Park
- Amazing cultural practices of Hyolmo people
- Enthralling experience of scenic beauty and landscape
Tillman Pass Trekking
Tillman pass trekking is one of the best wilderness trekking areas of Nepal; this can be defined as tough trek in a remote and wild part of the Himalayas. This is located between Langtang trekking region and non Touristic, remote and wild Panch Pokhari trekking region near Tibet border or north Nepal.
The Tillman Pass trekking we drive through ripe, golden-yellow, paddy fields and lush sub-tropical vegetation to the road head at the Tamang village of Chautara. Or we can start from Syabrubesi and end it at Chautara. Langtang Tillman Pass walk is also known as the Jugal Panch Pokhari trekking - a set of five small lakes - ensconced in a vast boulder-strewn amphitheatre, where we encamp near the small temple to Vishnu, a place of pilgrimage for local Hindus from the surrounding Helambu region but presently deserted. Langtang Tillman pass trekking trail is famous trekking trail for the Superb Himalayan scenery including the Langtang, Gaurishankar, and Rolwaling Himalaya range.
Langtang Tillman pass trekking connects with two different Himalaya region including the Langtang and Panch Pokhari (five holy lake) where you will enjoy and see panoramic Himalayan views of Langtang and Lirung, Langtang Himal, Naya Khang, Yala peak, Ganesh Himal, Langshisa, Gaurishankar, Dhorjelakpa etc and also green forest with rhododendron flowers, pine tree plus wild animals/birds such as mountain Thar, bears, leopard, jackal, monkeys, wild peaks, pheasant, peacock and holy five lake add extra romance for the trekkers. Langtang Tillman pass trekking is less crowed for the trekkers who have entire desire of enjoying with nature in the remote area.
Langtang Tillman Pass Trekking gives you different region Himalayan views, almost relaxing with High passes Himalaya range, living style of rural people and shares their culture. Langtang Tillman pass trekking begins at Syabrubesi which is one of the popular trekking trails of Langtang region and end at Chautara closed to the Bhotekoshi River. Grade of trekking is Moderate to strenuous. Highest access of the Langtang Tillman Pass Trek is (5350 meters). Langtang Tillman Pass trekking offers you mixed culture; Brahmin, Chhetri, Tamang Tibetan Sherpa. Possible Himalayan sights in Langtang Tillman Man Pass walk are Langtang Himal, Gaurishankar, and Dorje Lakpa etc .Splendid breathtaking place: production Method of cheese and relaxing with mixed culture.
Day to Day Trip Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m) airport and transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02: Full-day Sightseeing in Swayambhunath, Kathmandu and Patan.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabru Besi (1503m), O/n at Guest House.
Day 04: Trek to Lama Hotel (2400m), O/n at Guest House.
Day 05: Trek to Langtang village (3430m), O/n at Guest House.
Day 06: Trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3870M), O/n at Guest House.
Day 07: Excursion around Kyanjin Gompa - Hike either Kyanjin Ri (4773m) or Tsergo Ri (4984m), O/n at Guest House.
Day 08: Trek to Langshisa Kharka (4100m), O/n at Guest House.
Day 09: Trek to Moraine Camp (4650m), O/n at Guest House.
Day 10: Trek to Tillman pass base camp via Tillman pass (5320m), O/n at Guest House.
Day 11: Trek to Tin Pokhari (Three lake) (3735m), O/n at Guest House.
Day 12: Trek to Panch Pokhari (five lake) (4123m), O/n at Guest House.
Day 13: Panch Pokhari excursion/acclimatization day. O/n at Guest House.
Day 14: Trek to Nasimpati (3745m), O/n at Guest House.
Day 15: Trek to Bhanjyang (3414m), O/n at Guest House.
Day 16: Trek to Pauwa bas (3024m), O/n at Guest House.
Day 17: Trek to Kharka (2855m), O/n at Guest House.
Day 18: Trek to Okhreni (2043m), O/n at Guest House.
Day 19: Trek to Chautara (1235m), O/n at Guest House.
Day 20: Chautara drive bus to Kathmandu (1350m) Overnight at Hotel
Day 21: Sightseeing in Boudhanath, Pashupatinath and Bhaktapur.
Day 22: Shopping Day/Free day in Kathmandu for a relax.
Day 23: Final departure for your home land or onward destination.
Your safety is of paramount concern while traveling with our agency. Please note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather conditions, health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
Following are included on the above package cost.
- Arrival and departure airport by private a/c transportation.
- Twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Historical monuments cities sightseeing with tour guide.
- Sightseeing transportation by non A/C comfortable vehicle.
- Sightseeing entrance fees and Tour Guide Salary.
- Kathmandu to Syabru Besi overland transportation by mini bus.
- Government license holder trekking guide
- Clients trekking accommodation on tented camp (two men tent share on two people).
- Staff: cook, Sherpa, kitchen boy and necessary porters.
- Trekking meals: our own cooked meals (thee time a day - breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Trekking equipments: (two men tents, dining tents, toilet tent and mattress).
- All necessary kitchen equipments and necessary things for camping arrangement.
- Langtang national park entry permits.
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS) card.
- Chautara to Kathmandu overland transportation by mini bus.
- Insurance for Nepalese camp staff (guide, cook, Sherpa, kitchen boy and porters).
- Nepal Government taxes and office service charge.
- Welcome and farewell program with dinner.
Following are excluded on the above package cost
- Lunch & dinner during the stay in Kathmandu .
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 25 (duration 15 days) and US$ 40 (duration 30 days).
- Personal trekking equipment and clothing.
- Wire transfer charge or credit card service charge as company rule.
- Alcoholic beverages, laundry, telephone calls and all type of hot drinks in teahouse.
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water etc.
- Personal nature expenses and tipping (Tips).
- Compulsory your travel insurance.
- Hot shower charge if you wish to use shower in teahouse.
- Emergency rescue evacuation (if needed).
- Tips to Trekking and Tour staff , Driver (Expected).
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view