Langtang Ganjala Pass Trekking
- 14 days
- Min: 2 Pax
- Full day sightseeing in UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu
- Scenic drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubenshi and Melamchipul to Kathmandu
- Walking through the lovely forest of fir, birch, rhododendron and hamlock
- Passing through Langtang Khola, waterfalls, and big boulders
Langtang Ganjala Pass Trekking
Day to Day Trip Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu (1,350 m), Transfer to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing and Trek Preparation.Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Syabrubensi (1,503m), 145 km, 7 hrs.Overnight at Guest House.
Day 04: Trek to Lama Hotel (2,410 m), 6 hrs.Overnight at Guest House.
Day 05: Trek to Langtang Village (3,430 m), 6 hrs. Overnigh at Guest House.
Day 06: Trek to Kyangjing Gompa (3,830 m), 4 hrs.Overnigh at Guest House.
Day 07: Excursion to Tsergo Ri (4,984 m) and back to Kyangjing, 7-8 hrs. Overnigh at Guest House.
Day 08: Trek to Ganja La Phedi (4300 m),5-6 hrs. Overnigh at Tented Camp.
Day 09: Cross Ganja La pass (5,130 m) and trek to Keldang (4,270 m), 6-7 hrs. Tented Camp.
Day 10: Trek to Yak Kharka (4,000 m),5-6 hrs. Tented Camp.
Day 11: Trek to Tarkeghyang(2,590 m), 5-6 hrs.Overnigh at Guest House.
Day 12: Trek to Sermathang (2,610 m), 3-4 hrs. Overnigh at Guest House.
Day 13: Trek to Malemchipul Bazaar, 3-4 hrs, and drive to Kathmandu, 4-5 hrs. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 14: Departure to the International Airport for your homeland.
Important Note: Your safety is of paramount concern while traveling with our agency. Please note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather conditions, health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
Following are included on the above package cost.
• Arrival and departure airport by private toursit transport.
• Standard twin sharing accommodation hotel in Kathmandu with B.B. Plan.
• Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary.
• Major meals a day (breakfasts, lunch and dinners) during the trek.
• Nepali fresh fruits such oranges, apples, bananas mango, grape and other Nepali local fruits etc.
• Accommodation of lodges, guest-houses in twin sharing bases during the trek.
• Trekking guides will be government licensed holder an experience, friendly and good speaking English during the trek.
• Require the number of porter.
• All food, accommodation, salary, insurance.
• All necessary grounded transportations.
• Langtang National park fee, permits and TIMS cards all necessary paper.
• duffel bags, T-shirt, map sleeping bags by Gorkha Adventure ( If Required)
• First aid medicine kits.
• Nepal government taxes, vat and service charge.
• Farewell dinner with Cultural Show at typical restaurant.
Following are excluded on the above package cost
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- International air tickets and airport taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 25 (duration 15 days) and US$ 40 (duration 30 days).
- Personal trekking equipment and clothing.
- Wire transfer charge or credit card service charge as company rule.
- Alcoholic beverages, laundry, telephone calls and all type of hot drinks.
- Soft drink such as cola, mineral water etc.
- Compulsory your travel insurance and first aid kit.
- Hot water, hot shower and battery charge fees.
- Tip for trekking, tour staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view