Bhairav Kunda Trekking
- 13 days
- Min: 2 Pax
- Highest access of the trek : Bhairav Kund (4250m).
- Culture Newar, Gurung and Sherpa
- Mode of trekking: Camping only
- Great mountain views Jugal Himal, Rolwaling range, Tibetan range and many more
- Newly started trekking route in the real off touristy area by The Nepal-Tibet border
Bhairav Kunda, A best camping trekking in Nepal
Bhairav Kunda trekking is non tourist trekking trail in Nepal. Bhairav Kunda trek offer beautiful Himalayan scenery, Holy Bhairav kunda, lush valley and beautiful landscape. Bhairav Kund - means in Sanskrit a holy lake named after a destructive name of lord Shiva the Bhairav. The place Bhairav Kund is located to the northeast of Kathmandu and next right to Panch Pokhari and closer to Nepal - Tibet border.
Bhairav Kunda is a spiritual trek lying towards the Northeast of the Kathmandu valley near the Tibetan border. Bhairav Kunda Trek can be categorized as pilgrimage trek as it take you to the scared pilgrimage site of Bhairav Kunda (lake) which lies at an altitude of 4,250m. This lake is visited by many Hindu and Buddhist pilgrims during a festival which is held every year during the full moon day in the month of (Bhadra) August and is marked prime position in both Hindu and Buddhist religion. This lake is named after lord Bhairav which is a destructive image of Lord Shiva.
Apart from being a spiritual trek this trekking trip is also adventurous and exciting. Many other tourists also join along the trek to explore the typical Nepali culture and view some of the incredible Himalayan range. Bhairav Kunda trek offers the most magnificent view of various mountains including the chain of peak (Dorje Lakpa 6,966, Madiya 6,257M and Phurbi Ghhyachu 6,637m in Jugal Himal range and close up view of different Tibetan plateaus and Glaciers.
Day to Day Trip Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1350m, transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02: From Kathmandu (1350m.) to Jalbire (1000m.) Drive by Bus about 4-5 hours
Day 03: Trek to Chanaute (1350m.) 4hours walk.
Day 04: Trek to Khani Gaon (2000m.) 6hours walk.
Day 05: Rest day with Local Village sightseeing
Day 06: Trek to Forest Camp (3150m.) 6-7 hours walk
Day 07: Trek to Pati (3765m.) 5 hours walk
Day 08: Trek to Bhairab Kunda (4250m.) 3 hours walk
Day 09: Trek to Sherpa gaon (2500m.) After Sunrise view 6-7 hours walk.
Day 10: Trek to Larcha (1500m.) and visit Hot spring (Kodari highway)
Day 11: Larcha - Kathmandu drive by bus 5-6 hours
Day 12: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surro
Day 13: After breakfast, Relaxing /shopping with own activities and three hours before your flight, our representative person will drop to International airport for your onward destination.
If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel sightseeing plans based on your preferences.
Following are included on the above package cost.
- Airport/Hotel/Airport picks up and drop by private transport.
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley with private transport.
- 3 nights’ Accommodation in Kathmandu in 2/3 star hotel including breakfast as per the above itinerary on twin sharing basis.
- Grounded transportation as per the above itinerary.
- All the accommodation in tented camp as per the above itinerary.
- Major meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with tea or coffee.
- All the needed trekking permits, TIMS, Monument entrance fees.
- Necessary trekking guide, porter, sherpas and cook.
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Gorkha Adventure Sleeping bag, down jackets, duffle bag and trekking route maps - if required.
- All our government taxes, Vat and service charge.
Following are excluded on the above package cost
- Nepal entry visa fee (USD$ 25: duration 15 days and USD $ 40 (duration 30 days).
- Compulsory Your Travel insurance.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu.
- Your personal expenses.
- All the alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Tips for the guide and porter (Tiping is expect).
- Any other things not mentioned.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view