Amphulapcha Pass Trekking
- 20 days
- Min: 2 Pax
Crossing over Mera -La Pass (5,780m) and Amphupalcha- Pass (5,800m)
Amphulapcha High pass Trekking in Everest region
This is one of Nepal's most challenging treks and peak climbing set in breathtaking high mountain scenery. Mera Peak is situated in the Makalu Barun National Park on the edge of the Khumbu region. At 6476m it is the highest of the Nepal Trekking Peaks, and commands one of the best viewpoints in Nepal; there are panoramic views of Everest, Lohtse, Nuptse, Makalu, Cho Oyo, Kanchenjunga, Ama Dablam, Chamlang and Baruntse. However, Mera is a technically straightforward peak to climb, attainable by non-climbers who are fit and who have an out-going sense of adventure, who are able to meet the challenges of trekking to significant altitude in the presence of a competent guide, supported by a team of porters. Climbers will need to make use of crampons to make the ascent, will use a long ice axe for support, and be roped to a guide across the glacier. First time users of these aids will be given instruction on their use at the base camp.
This course lead you to the most popular climbing peaks Mera and Island. Mera is the highest trekking peaks in Nepal considerably easy to ascend. We will be walking through the dense forest of rhododendron with standing Himalayan pine in first few Days. The summit of Mera peak gives you outstanding views of Mt. Makalu, Mt. Baruntse and Mt. Everest. Mt. Lhotse. After ascent on Mera the trip lead us to Amphu Lapcha La pass considerably strenuous due to its remote location. Then, after crossing the strenuous Amphu Lapcha La Pass we will enter the Imja valley for another ascent of Island Peak. Island Peak is known as easy climbing in Nepal’s climbing peaks. The summit of Island peak provides the beautiful marvelous vista of Mt. Everest. Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Amadablam and many other mountain range.
Popular Trekking peak in Nepal.
Day to Day trip Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m/4411ft) and transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02: Trekking & Climbing Preparation, O/Night at Hotel.
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2840m/9184ft) and Trek to Chhuthang (3020m/9905ft)
Day 04: Trek to Tuli Kharka (4100m/13448ft) via Zatrawala Pass (4600m/15088ft)
Day 05: Trek to Kothe (4182m/13716ft)
Day 06: Trek to Thangnak (4326m/14189ft)
Day 07: Trek to Khare (5000m/16400ft)
Day 08: Trek to Mera Base Camp (5300m/17384ft)
Day 09: Trek to Mera High Camp (5700m/18696ft)
Day 10: Summit Mera Peak (6461m/21192ft) and descend to Kongma Dingma (4850m/15908ft)
Day 11: Trek to Seto Pokhari (4825/15826ft) via Honku Valley
Day 12: Trek to Amphu Lapcha Base Camp (South) (5650m/18532ft)
Day 13: Trek to Amphu Lapcha Base Camp (North) (5300m/17384ft) via Amphu Lapcha La Pass (5845m/19177ft)
Day 14: Trek to Island Peak Base Camp [5087m/16685ft]
Day 15: Summit Island Peak [6189m/20299ft] and back to Base Camp
Day 16: Trek to Dingboche [4260m/13972ft]
Day 17: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Day 18: Trek to Lukla. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 19: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 20: Final departure for your homeland.
We also arrange: - The itinerary we offer is mainly the guideline to your trip. Our customized itineraries address your specific requirements. You are kindly requested to councult our expert team in order to be perfectly equipped for the Packages as per your interest and requirement with Gorkha Adventure.
Better to know: - One can’t control over natural happenings. So, different unforeseen natural as well as political environment, weather condition, disasters which are out of our control, can affect your tour. As a result, your itineraries may get changed. In such cases, our leading representative will arrange the best alternative itineraries in minimum cost more effectively. However, you shall keep in mind that any delayed schedule or inconvenience caused by the natural obstacles are to be bared in the particula trip yourself.
Flight delayed or cancelation: - In Nepal, Twin-otters are the primary means of transportation in the air for Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu. These flights sometimes can be delayed by few hours or even cancelled for one or many days because of poor visibility, bad weather or technical problems. The delay or cancelation of flights may occur even in fair weather. You must be aware of the bitter truth ‘always anticipate the sudden weather in the mountains’. Undoubtedly, We do our best to ease you by arranging another flight. Helicopter flights could be the alternative. Instead, Gorkha Adventure team will offer you different optional day-activities i.e. hiking, local cultural tours (Monastery sight-seeing) and so on of your choice on your buffer days either in Kathmandu or you can change your trail to Annapurna, Langtang or any other regions. Kindly, note that you will not get refunded on such cases and we will offer you the accommodations only before the starting of your trekking. In case, cancelation of your flights at the end of trip, you have to bear all your expenses in Lukla.
Following are included on the above package cost
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private vehicle.
- Three nights’ twin sharing basis accommodation at Tourist category hotels in Kathmandu including Breakfast.
- All your standard Meals during the trek (Breakfast, Lunche and Dinner).
- Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
- Professional Climbing and Trekking license holder English speak guide.
- Tented Camp accommodation during the trek.
- High Camp food for climbing member and staffs
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (one porter for every two guests).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for theTrekking and Climbing staff.
- Arun Natinal Park Permit, Everest National Park permits and Rural Municipality for trekking.
- Mera Peak Climbing Permit
- Duffle bag by Gorkha Adventure (if required sleeping bag and Down Jacket by hire, while finished this trip,then return to office).
- Airfare from Kathmandu – Lukla - Kathmandu including airport departure tax.
- All Grounded Transport.
- Farewell dinner in traditional Nepali restaurant before the day of departure.
- All our government Taxes, Vat and Service charges.
Following are excluded on the above package cost
- Lunch and dinner during the stay in Kathmandu.
- International air tickets and airport taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 14 days) and US$ 50 (duration 30 days).
- Emergency Rescue and Evacuation cost or any types of travel insurance.
- Ice fall fees garbage deposit (Sharing with other member) if applicable.
- Satellite phone Wake talkies and filming permit.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- Tips for trekking, tour staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Cost Includes' section.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view