Luxury Everest Trek
- 16 days
- Min: 2 Pax
- Sightseeing Tour in UNESCO World Heritage Sites on Kathmandu.
- Scenic flight from Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu.
- Sophisticated accommodation with great hospitality.
- Great opportunity to explore the culture of Himalayan people
- Amazing view of Mahalangur ranges mountain.
- Majestic view of Nuptse, Pumori,Lhotse, Mt. Everest from Kala Patthar.
- Wonderful view of Khumbu glacier and Icefall.
- Visiting Tengboche Monastery
Luxury Everest Trek
Luxury Everest Trekking is not only a matter of recreational work but also a subject of pride to those who choose this trek. Whenever people think about trekking to Everest, they only think about enjoying with snows. But this trek helps you exploring several other natural beauties, traditional culture, foods, and warm hospitality of Sherpa people on their route.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m) and Transfer to Hotel. Overnight at Dawarika Hotel.
Day 02: Pre-Trip Meeting and sightseeing in World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu. Overnight at Dawarika Hotel.
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2840m), 30 min, then trek to Phakding (2610 m), 3 hrs. Overnight at Yeti Mountain Home.
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440 m), 5 hrs. Overnight at Yeti Mountain Home.
Day 05: Acclimatization Day at Namche Bazaar. overnight at Yeti Mountain Home.
Day 06: Trek to Tengboche (3860m), then to Debuche (3734m), 5 hrs. overnight at Everest Cultural Home.
Day 07: Trek to Dingboche (4410m), 6 hrs.overnight at Hotel Good Luck.
Day 08: Hike to Chhuking Valley (4730m) and trek back to Dingboche. overnight at Hotel Good Luck.
Day 09: Trek to Lobuche (4910m), 5 hrs. overnight at Hotel Mother Earth.
Day 10: Trek to Gorakshep (5,170m), hike to Everest Base Camp (5,364m), back to Gorakshep, 8 hrs.overnight at Buddha Lodge.
Day 11: Early morning hike to Kalapatthar (5,550m), then to Pheriche (4200m), 7 hrs. overnight at Hotel Pumori.
Day 12: Trek to Khumjung (3,780m), 6 hrs. overnight at Everest View Hotel.
Day 13: Trek to Monjo (2,835m), 6 hrs. overnight at Yeti Mountain Home.
Day 14: Trek to Lukla (2,840m), 6 hrs.overnight at Yeti Mountain Home.
Day 15: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu (1,350m). Overnight at Dwarika Hotel.
Day 16: Transfer to international airport.
We also arrange:- The itinerary we offer is mainly the guideline to your trip. Our customized itineraries address your specific requirements. You are kindly requested to consult our expert team in order to be perfectly equipped for the Packages as per your interest and requirement with Gorkha Adventure.
Better to know:- One can’t control over natural happenings. So, different unforeseen natural as well as political environment, weather condition, disasters which are out of our control, can affect your tour. As a result, your itineraries may get changed. In such cases, our leading representative will arrange the best alternative itineraries in minimum cost more effectively. However, you shall keep in mind that any delayed schedule or inconvenience caused by the natural obstacles are to be bared in the particula trip yourself.
Flight delayed or cancelation:- In Nepal, Twin-otters are the primary means of transportation in the air for Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu. These flights sometimes can be delayed by few hours or even cancelled for one or many days because of poor visibility, bad weather or technical problems. The delay or cancelation of flights may occur even in fair weather. You must be aware of the bitter truth ‘always anticipate the sudden weather in the mountains’. Undoubtedly, We do our best to ease you by arranging another flight. Helicopter flights could be the alternative. Instead, Gorkha Adventure team will offer you different optional day-activities i.e. hiking, local cultural tours (Monastery sight-seeing) and so on of your choice on your buffer days either in Kathmandu or you can change your trail to Annapurna, Langtang or any other regions. Kindly, note that you will not get refunded on such cases and we will offer you the accommodations only before the starting of your trekking. In case, cancelation of your flights at the end of trip, you have to bear all your expenses in Lukla.
Following are included on the above package cost
- Airport Picks up and Drops by private tourist Transport.
- Sightseeing UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu.
- A government licensed holder city Tour Guide and Tourist Transport.
- 3 nights in Kathmandu in twin sharing basis 5 star hotels including bed and breakfast.
- Domestic Flight ticket (Kathmandu - Lukla – Kathmandu)
- The best available lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Full Board meal (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner) during the trek.
- English Speaking Trekking Guide.
- The required number of local staffs and Porter (2 Trekkers = 1 Porter).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance. equipment and medicine for guide and porter
- Sagarmatha National Park Entry Permit and TIMS Card.
- Down Jacket, Duffel Bag and Sleeping Bag by Gorkha Adventure (If required)
- Farewell Dinner in the typical Nepalese restaurant with Cultural Show.
- All Government Taxes, VAT, and Service Charge
Following are excluded on the above package cost
- Lunch and dinner during the stay in Kathmandu.
- International air tickets and airport taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 25 (duration 15 days) and US$ 40 (duration 30 days).
- Personal trekking equipment and clothing.
- Wire transfer charge or credit card service charge as company rule.
- Alcoholic beverages, laundry, telephone calls and all type of hot drinks.
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water etc.
- Personal nature expenses and tipping (tips).
- High risk medical/travel insurance and first aid kit.
- Hot water, hot shower and battery charge fees.
- Emergency rescue evacuation (if needed).
- Any other things not mentioned.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view