Luxury Everest Trek
- 16 days
- Min: 2 Pax
- Sightseeing Tour of UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu.
- Scenic flight from Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu.
- Sophisticated accommodation with great hospitality.
- Great opportunity to explore the culture of Himalayan people
- Amazing view of Mahalangur ranges mountain.
- Majestic view of Nuptse, Pumori,Lhotse, Mt. Everest from Kala Patthar.
- Wonderful view of Khumbu glacier and Icefall.
- Visiting Tengboche Monastery
Luxury Everest Trek
Luxury Everest Trekking is not only a matter of recreational work but also a subject of pride to those who choose this trek. Whenever people think about trekking to Everest, they only think about enjoying with snows. But this trek helps you exploring several other natural beauties, traditional culture, foods, and warm hospitality of Sherpa people on their route.
Travelers' dreams come true after beholding a wonderful view of massive Everest in front of eyes from the height of 8848 meters in the Khumbu Region of Nepal. It brings a very mesmerizing moment to trekker in Everest base camp to view the mountain from the highest altitude. This moment becomes precious for every people to view such a stunning view of the mountain. Trekking in Everest would be the best decision for every traveler. The Everest region has distinctive geographical conditions. Trekkers can learn the different cultures and traditions of the sherpa community and they treat in well mannered and cooperate all the trekkers.
Traveler make an enjoy this flight. During Everest Base Camp helicopter trek, Trekkers can view the beauty of the Himalayas from the air. Everest Base Camp Helicopter Trek starts catching the flight to Lukla following different trekking routes towards the Everest base camp helicopter trek. Different trekking routes involve the village of Phakding, Namche Bazaar, Dingboche, and Lobuche. Finally, trekkers reach the destination where dreams to view the mountain in front of the eyes come true. Enjoying every precious time and capturing a memory of that respective place trekkers return to Kathmandu on a helicopter from Gorachhep. Even though the flight to Lukla seems to be very dangerous than other flights, the fascinating view of local villages, rivers and greenery farmland.
Trekkers enjoy this flight as it is just above the cloud. They interact with sherpa people during trekking to Mt Everest. Besides, trekkers learn different cultures and traditions of the Sherpa community. Trekkers can also observe different rare species found in the Sagarmatha National park located at the highest peak in the world. You can explore Lukla airport and Lukla town. Beautiful Khumjung village is viewed from the top of the Hotel. You reach Tengboche one of the famous monasteries. The monastery incredibly displays the culture of sherpa. You pass another beautiful village Lobuche. A glimpse of sunrise is observed climbing Kalapathar. You can view mountains like Makalu, Mt. Everest, Loa the Nuptse, Khumbuste, and Pumori from the base camp. Then you are back to Lukla through the helicopter.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m) and Transfer to Hotel. Overnight at Dawarika Hotel.
Day 02: Pre-Trip Meeting and sightseeing in Kathmandu valley. Overnight at Dawarika Hotel.
Day 03: Domestic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2840m), 30 min, then trek to Phakding (2610 m), 3 hrs. Overnight at Yeti Mountain Home.
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440 m), 5 hrs. Overnight at Yeti Mountain Home.
Day 05: Acclimatization Day at Namche Bazaar. overnight at Yeti Mountain Home.
Day 06: Trek to Tengboche (3860m), then to Debuche (3734m), 5 hrs. overnight at Everest Cultural Home.
Day 07: Trek to Dingboche (4410m), 6 hrs.overnight at Hotel Good Luck.
Day 08: Hike to Chhukung Valley (4730m) and Trek back to Dingboche. overnight at Hotel Good Luck.
Day 09: Trek to Lobuche (4910m), 5 hrs. overnight at Hotel Mother Earth.
Day 10: Trek to Gorakshep (5163m), hike to Everest Base Camp (5364m), back to Gorakshep, 8 hrs. Overnight at Buddha Lodge.
Day 11: Early morning hike to Kalapatthar (5545m), then to Pheriche (4200m), 7 hrs. overnight at Hotel Pumori.
Day 12: Trek to Khumjung (3780m), 6 hrs. overnight at Everest View Hotel.
Day 13: Trek to Monjo (2835m), 6 hrs. overnight at Yeti Mountain Home.
Day 14: Trek to Lukla (2840m), 6 hrs.overnight at Yeti Mountain Home.
Day 15: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu (1350m). Overnight at Dwarika Hotel.
Day 16: Final departure for your home land.
Optional itineray of Everest Luxurious trekking
Luxury Everest Base Camp Trek with Helicopter flight from Base Camp 5364m to Lukla 2840m
Day 01: Arrival in Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu and Pre-trip meeting.
Day 02: Full-day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley (Swyambhunath- MonkeyTemple, Boudhanath Stupa Pashupatinath Temple) and Patan Durbar square.
Day 03: Domestic Flight from Kathmandu-Lukla (2840m) by plane 30 minutes and Trek to Manjo (2635m), about 4 hours.
Day 04: Trek to Namche bazaar (3440m) about 6 hours.
Day 05: Rest Day in Namche bazaar, Hike to Hotel Everest view.
Day 06: Trek to Tengboche (3860m), about 6 hours.
Day 07: Trek to Dingboche (4410m), about 6 hours.
Day 08: Acclimazation Day on Dingboche, Hike to Chhukung valley (4730m), about 5 hours.
Day 09: Trek to Lobuche(4910m), about 6 hours.
Day 10: Trek to Gorakshep (5163m), Continute Everest Base Camp (5364m), about 6 hours. From EBC fly back to Lukla by Helicopter.
Day 11: Domestic flight from Lukla-Kathmandu.
Day 12: Final departure for your homeland.
We also arrange:- The itinerary we offer is mainly the guideline to your trip. Our customized itineraries address your specific requirements. You are kindly requested to consult our expert team in order to be perfectly equipped for the Packages as per your interest and requirement with Gorkha Adventure.
Better to know:- One can’t control over natural happenings. So, different unforeseen natural as well as political environment, weather condition, disasters which are out of our control, can affect your tour. As a result, your itineraries may get changed. In such cases, our leading representative will arrange the best alternative itineraries in minimum cost more effectively. However, you shall keep in mind that any delayed schedule or inconvenience caused by the natural obstacles are to be bared in the particula trip yourself.
Flight delayed or cancelation:- In Nepal, Twin-otters are the primary means of transportation in the air for Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu. These flights sometimes can be delayed by few hours or even cancelled for one or many days because of poor visibility, bad weather or technical problems. The delay or cancelation of flights may occur even in fair weather. You must be aware of the bitter truth ‘always anticipate the sudden weather in the mountains’. Undoubtedly, We do our best to ease you by arranging another flight. Helicopter flights could be the alternative. Instead, Gorkha Adventure team will offer you different optional day-activities i.e. hiking, local cultural tours (Monastery sight-seeing) and so on of your choice on your buffer days either in Kathmandu or you can change your trail to Annapurna, Langtang or any other regions. Kindly, note that you will not get refunded on such cases and we will offer you the accommodations only before the starting of your trekking. In case, cancelation of your flights at the end of trip, you have to bear all your expenses in Lukla.
Trip Dates & Price
|Start Date||End Date||Cost||Status||Booking|
|03-May-2021||18-May-2021||US$ 2710$||Guarantee||Book Now|
Following are included on the above package cost
- Airport Picks up and Drops by private tourist Transport.
- Sightseeing UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu.
- A government licensed holder city Tour Guide and Tourist Transport.
- 3 nights in Kathmandu in twin sharing basis 5 star hotels including bed and breakfast.
- Domestic Flight ticket (Kathmandu - Lukla – Kathmandu)
- The best available lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Full Board meal (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner) during the trek.
- English Speaking Trekking Guide.
- The required number of local staffs and Porter (2 Trekkers = 1 Porter).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance. equipment and medicine for guide and porter
- Sagarmatha National Park Entry Permit and TIMS Card.
- Down Jacket, Duffel Bag and Sleeping Bag by Gorkha Adventure (If required)
- Farewell Dinner in the typical Nepalese restaurant with Cultural Show.
- All Government Taxes, VAT, and Service Charge
Following are excluded on the above package cost
- Lunch and dinner during the stay in Kathmandu.
- International air tickets and airport taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 14 days) and US$ 50 (duration 30 days). Nepal visa information please visit: http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa
- Personal trekking equipment and clothing.
- Wire transfer charge or credit card service charge as company rule.
- Alcoholic beverages, laundry, telephone calls and all type of hot drinks.
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water etc.
- Personal nature expenses and tipping (tips).
- High risk medical/travel insurance and first aid kit.
- Hot water, hot shower and battery charge fees.
- Emergency rescue evacuation (if needed).
- Any other things not mentioned.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view