Everest View Treks
- 10 days
- Min: 2 Pax
- A wonderful flight to Lukla.
- People, cultures, religions lifestyle of more ethnic groups.
- Explore Sherpa museum in Namche bazaar.
- Unforgettable Everest panorama view, and around Khumbu Himalaya.
- Mighty and panoramic views of highest peaks including Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse etc...
Everest View Trekking - Journey to the Himalayas of Everest region, Nepal
Everest View Trek is an alternative trekking destination for those people who have inner desire to view the world’s highest peak Mt. Everest (8848m) & Kala Patthar but are unable due to various reasons. Near and close view of Mt. Everest would be a matter of pride throughout your life. The other matter of attractions in this trek is Mt. Ama Dablam (6856m) & the well-known mountaineering Sherpa’s home town.
Everest View Trek doesn’t need any trekking and hiking experiences as you can reach the destinations without any inconveniences. The last destination of this trek is Tyangboche (Tengboche) is situated at an altitude of 3876m.Tengboche is a Buddhist monastery, Tengboche is well fascilated with several, lodges, hotels & teahouse. You will really get fascinated after visiting the typical Sherpa Villages like Namche Bazar (3440) & Klapathar.
This trek lies within the Everest Region. Our trek starts with mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2800m).The mountain flight will be exciting & amazing. Everest Region consists of Sagarmatha National Park which is enlisted under UNESCO as the world heritage site. This park contains various important & rare flora & fauna. You will get delighted by the breathtaking views of Thamserku, Khangdeka, Khumbila, Kwongde, Lhotse Peaks, Khumjung & Tengboche monastery.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350) airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Full-day Sightseeing in Swayambhunath, Kathmandu and Patan.
Day 03: Flight Kathmandu to Lukla (2840 meter) and trek to Phakding (2652 m) 3 hrs.
Day 04: Trek Phakding (2652 m) to Namche Bazaar (3450 m) 6 hrs.
Day 05: Acclimatization day Namche Bazzar (3450 m).
Day 06: Trek back Namche Bazar (3450 m) - Monjo (2880 m) 4 hrs.
Day 07: Trek back Monjo (2880 m) to Lukla (2840 m) 4 hrs.
Day 08: Fly back Lukla to Kathmandu (1350 m).
Day 09: Final departure for your onward destination.
We also arrange:- The itinerary we offer is mainly the guideline to your trip. Our customized itineraries address your specific requirements. You are kindly requested to consult our expert team in order to be perfectly equipped for the Packages as per your interest and requirement with Gorkha Adventure.
Better to know:- One can’t control over natural happenings. So, different unforeseen natural as well as political environment, weather condition, disasters which are out of our control, can affect your tour. As a result, your itineraries may get changed. In such cases, our leading representative will arrange the best alternative itineraries in minimum cost more effectively. However, you shall keep in mind that any delayed schedule or inconvenience caused by the natural obstacles are to be bared in the particula trip yourself.
Flight delayed or cancelation:- In Nepal, Twin-otters are the primary means of transportation in the air for Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu. These flights sometimes can be delayed by few hours or even cancelled for one or many days because of poor visibility, bad weather or technical problems. The delay or cancelation of flights may occur even in fair weather. You must be aware of the bitter truth ‘always anticipate the sudden weather in the mountains’. Undoubtedly, We do our best to ease you by arranging another flight. Helicopter flights could be the alternative. Instead, Gorkha Adventure team will offer you different optional day-activities i.e. hiking, local cultural tours (Monastery sight-seeing) and so on of your choice on your buffer days either in Kathmandu or you can change your trail to Annapurna, Langtang or any other regions. Kindly, note that you will not get refunded on such cases and we will offer you the accommodations only before the starting of your trekking. In case, cancelation of your flights at the end of trip, you have to bear all your expenses in Lukla.
Following are included on the above package cost.
- Arrival and departure (airport/hotel) pick up and drop-up by private transport.
- Three nights twin sharing basis accommodation in 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu including Breakfast.
- Entrance fee and guided city tour in Kathmandu by private tourist vehicle.
- Domestic flight tickets (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) for both ways.
- All your standard meals (breakfast, lunch and dinners) during the trek.
- An entry fee of Everest National park and necessary TIMS permit of trekking (please 2 passport size photo for permit).
- All ground transport from and to Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- Twin sharing accommodation in normal trekker’s lodge/guest house.
- One highly experienced, helpful and professional license holder English speaking guide.
- The required numbers of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (one porter for every two trekker/guest).
- All our staff Salary, Food, accommodation, flight ticket, insurance, equipment and medicine.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag, duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map by Gorkha Adventure if required (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after finished the trip).
- First aid medicine kit.
- Farewell dinner in traditional Nepali restaurant before the day of departure.
- All our Nepal govt. taxes vat and services charge.
Following are excluded on the above package cost
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 25 (duration 15 days) and US$ 40 (duration 30 days)
- An international airfare and tax
- An excess baggage charge.
- Compulsory your travel insurance
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (in case of your flight change or delay in Airport) early return from the mountain.
- An extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc).
- Alcoholic and cold drinks.
- Tips for trekking, tour staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view