Everest View Trekking
- 9 days
- Min: 2 Pax
- A wonderful flight to Lukla.
- People, cultures, religions lifestyle of more ethnic groups.
- Explore Sherpa museum in Namche bazaar.
- Unforgettable Everest panorama view, and around Khumbu Himalayas.
- Mighty and panoramic views of highest peaks including Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse etc...
Everest View Trekking - Journey to the Nepal Himalayas - Everest Panorama Trekking
Everest is famous Trekking Trail in the world. Everest Panorama trekking is also short and beautiful Trek in Everest Region which stolen our heart. Trekking in the Everest foothill provides you a delightful scenic view of Mount Everest and Neighboring peaks along with a lot of opportunities to expose yourself to the mountain and alpine scenery. Everest Panorama is high altitude Trek to visit the beautiful mountain views, grassland, Forest and wild lifestyle. In a way we saw beautiful Rhododendron Forest which scenery affected every human when they loves nature. A lot of beauty is including in Everest Panorama Trekking.
After a short city sightseeing tour in Kathmandu we take scenic flight to Lukla from where we begin our Trek. We visited beautiful Sherpa village, Namche Bazzar rest there for two nights to ease acclimation. After spending some amusing moments at Sherpa Museum and Everest photography, we continue to Tengboche and Trek back through khumjung village which is the biggest local Sherpa People. This is a great opportunity for any outsider of Everest Region to get an insight of sweet and simple Himalayan life style. Finally, when we Trekking down and Reach Jorsale it calls upon the end of Everest Panorama trekking within a short span of time, Everest panorama Trekking Offers you sweet and picture square sight of Everest Region.
It is highly altitude Trekking Trails in Everest Region. Basically physical Fitness health Factor determined with your Trekking adventures. When you physical fitness, good health you take easily and successful finished your trek so gain a lot of enjoy and Experience. This is little challenging Trekking Trail in Everest region. Therefore this is a shorter Trek Reaching and altitude of 3900 meters. If you managed accommodation, Transportation, Equipments, Medicine etc in visited this Route or you take all Responsibility of tour guide. Your guides help every obstacles and problems when you felling survive. Everest is the Famous Mountaineering Sharpe’s hometown in the world. It is beautiful and popular Trekking views in the world. Unbelievable mountains scenes Range their beauty we cannot explain it. The Mount Everest (8848 M) is a highest peak in the world while this is the main attraction in this region. Everest view trekking is also suitable and attractive all trekkers. Magnificent Himalayan scene and views are also effected every one when their scene don’t compare for other things.
Historical cultural and Natural combination is another attractive factor in Everest Panorama Trekking. Old ancient Buddhist peak, Buddhist Monastery is so much beautiful and attractive Sherpa culture and their lifestyle are also wins our heart. Their cultural Trades and warm Hospitality is so respected. Natural mountains views and scenes are so magnificent. The snow falling is a best of scene in a winter. So, it is a final destination of all Trekkers and views while they have nature.
Everest view treks is begins and exciting mountain flight to the Remote Lukla airport Everest view trekking is famous Trekking Route in Everest region. The Sagarmatha National park is another attraction while this area is including in Natural world Heritage sites of Nepal declared by UNESCO. The magnificent Himalayan Range is a Highest of Everest Panorama Trekking. Mt. Everest (8848 M) Lhotse and Mt.Amadablam stoles our heart. Namche Bazzar, Tengboche Monastery is like a heaven while you felling Refresh and take a lots of enjoy.
Finally, Everest view trekking is a short and attractive Trek. We get a Teahouse and camping facilities in a trek. Accommodation and Lodges are also available in good service we want to take a delicious Nepali food so available. In trails the porters and tour guide helping us with your dreams with take enjoy of nature.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350) airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Full-day Sightseeing in Swayambhunath "Monkey Temple", Kathmandu Durbar Square and Patan.
Day 03: Domestic Flight Kathmandu to Lukla (2840 meter) and trek to Phakding (2610 m) 3 hrs.
Day 04: Trek Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440 m), 6 hrs.
Day 05: Acclimatization day Namche Bazzar (3440 m).
Day 06: Trek back Namche Bazar - Monjo (2835 m) 4 hrs.
Day 07: Trek back Monjo to Lukla (2840 m) 4 hrs.
Day 08: Domestic Flight back Lukla to Kathmandu (1350 m).
Day 09: Final departure for your homeland.
We also arrange:- The itinerary we offer is mainly the guideline to your trip. Our customized itineraries address your specific requirements. You are kindly requested to consult our expert team in order to be perfectly equipped for the Packages as per your interest and requirement with Gorkha Adventure.
Better to know:- One can’t control over natural happenings. So, different unforeseen natural as well as political environment, weather condition, disasters which are out of our control, can affect your tour. As a result, your itineraries may get changed. In such cases, our leading representative will arrange the best alternative itineraries in minimum cost more effectively. However, you shall keep in mind that any delayed schedule or inconvenience caused by the natural obstacles are to be bared in the particula trip yourself.
Flight delayed or cancelation:- In Nepal, Twin-otters are the primary means of transportation in the air for Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu. These flights sometimes can be delayed by few hours or even cancelled for one or many days because of poor visibility, bad weather or technical problems. The delay or cancelation of flights may occur even in fair weather. You must be aware of the bitter truth ‘always anticipate the sudden weather in the mountains’. Undoubtedly, We do our best to ease you by arranging another flight. Helicopter flights could be the alternative. Instead, Gorkha Adventure team will offer you different optional day-activities i.e. hiking, local cultural tours (Monastery sight-seeing) and so on of your choice on your buffer days either in Kathmandu or you can change your trail to Annapurna, Langtang or any other regions. Kindly, note that you will not get refunded on such cases and we will offer you the accommodations only before the starting of your trekking. In case, cancelation of your flights at the end of trip, you have to bear all your expenses in Lukla.
Trip Dates & Price
|Start Date||End Date||Cost||Status||Booking|
|05-April-2021||11-April-2021||US$ 980$||Guarantee||Book Now|
|03-May-2021||09-May-2021||US$ 980$||Guarantee||Book Now|
Following are included on the above package cost.
- Arrival and departure by private transport (Airport/Hotel) pickup and drop.
- Twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast.
- Kathmandu-Patan sightseeing tour with tour guide and car.
- Both ways domestic Flight tickets Kathmandu-Lukla
- Tea houses accommodation during the trek.
- Major meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- An eco-friendly and helpful mountain trekking guide.
- Trekking porter, who will carry your luggage during the trekking (Two people: 1 porter).
- Everest National park entry permit and local permit of local municipality (bring 2 copy of passport size photo)
- Down jacket, sleeping bag, duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map by Gorkha Adventure if required (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after finished the trip).
- Nepali staffs for the insurance, food, salary and his accommodations during the trek.
- Guide and porters for the tips.
- Nepal government tax 13% and office service charge.
Following are excluded on the above package cost
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 14 days) and US$ 50 (duration 30 days)
- An international airfare and tax
- An excess baggage charge.
- Compulsory your travel insurance
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (in case of your flight change or delay in Airport) early return from the mountain.
- An extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc).
- Alcoholic and cold drinks.
- Tips for trekking staff: guide and porters (Tipping is expected).
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view