Tilicho Lake Trek - Annapurna Region
- 25 days
- Min: 2 Pax
- Sightseeing tours of UNESCO listed world cultural heritage sites in Kathmandu.
- Scenic drive from Kathmandu to Beshishahar.
- Follow the Marshyangdi River and its stunning natural scenery.
- Visit the oldest monastery of Braga.
- Crossing over the Thorong La Pass (5416 meters).
- Be familiar with Buddhist and Bon Culture.
- See the spectacular beauty at Manang and their culture and traditional living style.
- Tilicho Lake: Visit the world highest Ice lake.
- Here are some glimpses view of Annpurna, Manaslu, Nilgiri and Dhaulagiri.
- Visit the famous Hindu and Buddhist pilgrimage sites- Muktinath.
- Feel the mountain hospitality of Thakali people.
Tilicho Lake Trekking | Ice Lake Trekking in Annapurna region
Tilicho Pass Trek is a magical Himalaya Trek which is one of the most popular Trekking in Nepal. Tilicho Lake is one of the highest Lakes in the world. It is about 4,919M high in the Annapurna Region. It is the worlds best Trekking Routes when including a greater variety of Himalayan scenery and cultural aspects. The two passes (Mesokantola 5099M and Tilicho pass 5230 M determine this trek and Adventure beyond the Kaligandaki valley.Mesokantola is low altitude pass then Tilicho but more than Technical and need to be used Rope. Basically we attempt the Tilicho pass trekking to each Route while you can feel enjoying.
Tilicho Lake is one of the spontaneous beauties that had next to mythic connotations. Explore one of the most Trekking trails in the world laden with cultural and Ecological diversity.Tilicho pass Trekking begins from Jomsom or Besisahar .Besisahar/Bhulbhule route is better good Network and Teahouse are easily available. But Jomsom is more than challenging and diggiculty Trail.
Tilicho pass challenging Trekking Trail in Annapurna Region so, view the stunning landscape of Rhododendron Forest at Ghorepani, intuit the marvelous beauty of jomsom and get crossed with softly blowing wind when lots of combines beauty forget to difficulty in Tilicho pass Trekking trails. The wonderful Kaligandaki valley enchants your eyes. The circuit holds extensive cultural and natural enigmas; discover it once trekking with Annapurna circuit trails. In the way of Mesokantola pass Trek when we show beautiful Himalaya scenery. Mt. Manaslu (8163 M) ,Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167 Mt. Annapurna 8091 M and other 19 snowy capped located in trekking trails.Tilicho lake The highest lake of the world around 5000 M altitude instead returning by the same route. It is possible to cross a pass behind the lake and decend to jomsom in the kaligandaki valley.Tilicho lake Trekking was for long almost totally closed save for a few climbers and expenditions.slightly the Tilicho pass Trekking viewed in two ways Jomsom side and Manang side. Jomsom side became very off limits military area from Manang side ones Fantasy.
Tilicho pass Trekking Route Goes along the Marshandi River and Gorge Through the remote valley of Manang also known as the district behind the mountains, to rest the arid, wind swept northern Flank of Annapurna at the Thorongla.It is very exciting and the challenging trekking, one can pass the Mesokantala via Tilicho ,so far it. It’s called Annapurna Hardway Trekking. ones can see the nice scenery of Annapurna Region and the Tilicho lake view which is situated highest elevations lake in the world, Not only that; Therefore Ecological diversity and mountains views are blossoming in here they touch everyone.
Day to Day Trip Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu (1350 meters) airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Pre-trip Meeting and Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Besisahar (760 meters) about 6 hours. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Trek to Bahundanda (1310 meters) about 6 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 05: Trek to Chamje (1430 meters) about 6 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 06: Trek to Bagarchhap (2160 meters) about 5 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 07: Trek to Chame (2670 meters) about 6 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 08: Trek to Pisang (3200meters). About 5 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 09: Trek to Manang Village (3540 meters) .About 5 hours . Overnight at Guesthouse .
Day 10: Rest & Sightseeing around Manang. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 11: Trek to Khangsar (3734 meters) About 4 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 12: Trek to Tilicho Base Camp (4990 meters) About 5 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 13: Trek to Yakkharka (4050meters). About 7 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 14: Trek to Thorang Phedi (4450meters) About 4 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 15: Trek to Muktinath (3750 meters) via Thorang La Pass(5416meters) . About 7 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 16: Trek down to Jomson (2720 meters) . About 6 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 17: Early morning fly back to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel.
Day 18: Drive back to Kathmandu. About 6 hours. Overnight at hotel.
Day 19: Final departure for your onward destination.
Tilicho Pass Trekking Itinerary:- Option -A
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft) airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek Preparation, Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Syange (1100m/3608 ft), about 8/9 hour, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 04: Trek from Syange to Dharapani (1,960m/6,430ft), about 7 hour, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 05: Dharapani to Chame (2,710m/8,891ft), about 6 hour, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 06: Trek to Pisang (3,300m/10824ft), 5/6 hour, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 07: Trek to Ngawal(3660m/12008 ft), about 6/7 hour, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 08: Trek to Manang (3,500m/11,482ft), about 6 hour, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 09: Manang, Hike to Ice Lake (4,610 m/ 15125 ft), about 6/7 hour, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 10: Trek to Chauri Kharka (4,070m/ 13,353 ft), about 5 hour, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 11: Trek to Tilicho Base Camp (4140m/13,583ft), about 7 hour, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 12: Visit Tilicho Lake (4,949m/16,138 ft) then back to Chauri Kharka (4,070m/ 13,353 ft), about 6 hour, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 13: Trek to Yak kharka (4040m/13,020ft), about 5 hour, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 14: Yak kharka to Thorang Phedi/High Camp (4420m/14501ft), about 3 hour, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 15: Trek to Thorong La pass (5416m/17764ft) to Muktinath (3,800/12,467ft), about 8 hour, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 16: Drive from Muktinath to Marpha (2670 m/8759ft), about 6/7 hour, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 17: Trek to Lete (2,480m/9,350ft), 6/7 hour, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 18: Trek to Tatopani hot spring (1190m/3904 ft), about 6 hour, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 19: Trek to Shikha (1935m/ 6348ft), about 6 hour, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 20: Trek to Ghorepani (2750m/ 9022ft ), about 4 hour, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 21: Trek to Tadapani 2590 Mtrs. (early morning hike to poonhill 3210), about 5 hour, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 22: Trek to to Ghandruk, about 5 hour, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 23: Ghandruk to Nayapul :3-4 hrs. and drive to Pokhara 1 and half hrs.
Day 24: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by bus, about 6 hour, Overnight at hotel.
Day 25: Transfer to airport, Final departure flight for your onward destination.
Important Note: If above trip itinerary that doesn’t suit to your holiday schedule or you wish to modify the itinerary or combines with any travel plans, then please let us know and well be happy to create a tailor made itinerary, designed especially for you. Please click here for inquiry from.
Trip Date & Price
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Cost|
Following are included on the above package cost.
- Arrival and departure airport pick up & airport drop by private transport.
- Three night's Standard twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu and 1 night's Pokhara including bed and breakfast.
- Historical monuments cities sightseeing with Pofessional license holder tour guide.
- Guided city Sightseeing including A/C comfortable Transport.
- Grounded transportation as per above Itinerary
- Guest house accommodation in normal trekker’s during on trek.
- All your standard Meals during the trekking (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide.
- An eco-friendly government license holder English speaking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (one porter for every two guest).
- Necessary ACAP entry fee and Trekker’s Information Management system (TIMS) card.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
- Down Jacket, Duffle bag and sleeping bag by Gorkha Adventure if required.
- Drive to Synge from Kathmandu by local transportation.
- Drive back to Kathmandu from Pokhara by tourist bus.
- Farewell dinner in traditional Nepali restaurant before the day of departure.
- All our Nepal government tax and office service charge.
Following are excluded on the above package cost:
- Lunch & dinner during the stay in Kathmandu.
- International or domestic air tickets & airport taxes -except Jomsom to Pokhara.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 25 (duration 15 days) and US$ 40 (duration 30 days).
- Personal trekking equipments & clothing.
- Alcoholic beverages, laundry, telephone calls & all type of hot drinks.
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water etc.
- Compulsory Your travel insurance.
- Tips for Guide, Porter and Driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Cost Includes' section.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view