Mini Annapurna Circuit Trekking
- 12 days
- Min: 2 Pax
- UNESCO World Heritage Site tour in Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath and Buddhist Stupa.
- Scenic drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
- Wonderful views of mountains: Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, South Annapurna, Fishtail, Himchuli and Annapurna I, II, IV.
- Sightseeing tour in Pokhara-A peaceful lake city in the world.
- Different ethnic communities, their culture and traditions.
- Natural Hotspring in Jhinu danda
Mini Annapurna Circuit Trek
Enjoy the easy paced trails along the variety of landscapes to quench your thirst for the stunning views of Annapurna Himalayas! Explore the ethnic villages as you walk from foothills of Annapurna to the dense rhododendron forests. Annapurna Mini Trek is amongst the easiest trek that takes you to the heights with no possibility of altitude sickness and lets you enjoy the close up views of mountains in Annapurna region at its best. Hike to Poon Hill is the major attraction of this trek. Wake up early in the morning and walk up to a popular vantage point – Poon Hill to behold the glory of golden sun rise amidst the towering peaks of Annapurna! That tantalizing moment in a peaceful environment with the birds chirping is a refreshing moment that will make you say – Yes! You made a good decision choosing Annapurna Mini Trek for your holidays
Day to Day Trip Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive at Tribhuvan International airport (1345meters). Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Pre-trip Meeting and Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara (820 meters) about 6 hours. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Drive to Nayapul about 1 hour and Trek to Tikhedhunga (1540 meters) about 4 hours. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 05: Trek to Ghorepani (2860 meters) about 6 hours. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 06: Early morning Hike to Poonhill (3210meters) and Trek to Tadapani (2630 meters) about 7 hours. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 07: Trek to Jhinu Danda (1940 meters) about 5 hours.Evening hot bath in natural hot spring. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 08: Trek to Tolkha (1920meters). About 6 hours. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 09: Trek to Dhampus (1430 meters) .About 5 hours . Overnight at Guest house .
Day 10: Trek down to Phedi (860 meters) About 3 hours Trek and drive back to pokhara. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 11: Drive back to Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 12: Transfer to the international airport for your onward destination.
Important Note: Your safety is of paramount concern while traveling with our agency. Please note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather conditions, health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
Following are included on the above package cost.
- Arrival and Departure (Airport/Hotel) Picks up and Drops off by private tourist vehicle.
- Guided city tour by private tourist vehicle.
- Full day sightseeing at UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu and Patan.
- A government licensed holder city Tour Guide.
- Three nights in Kathmandu in twin sharing basis 3 star hotels including bed and breakfast.
- Domestic flight from (Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu) by plane.
- Lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Full Board meal (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) during the trek.
- An experienced English Speaking mountain Guide.
- The required number of local staffs and Porter (2 Trekkers = 1 Porter).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance. equipment and medicine for guide and porter.
- Annapurna Conservation Entry Permit and TIMS Card for trekking.
- Down Jacket, Duffel Bag and Sleeping Bag by Gorkha Adventure (If required)
- Farewell Dinner in the typical Nepalese restaurant with Cultural Show.
- All our Nepal government Taxes, VAT, and Service Charge.
Following are excluded on the above package cost
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- International air tickets and airport taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 25 (duration 15 days) and US$ 40 (duration 30 days).
- Personal trekking equipment and clothing.
- Wire transfer charge or credit card service charge as company rule.
- Alcoholic beverages, laundry, telephone calls and all type of hot drinks.
- Soft drink such as cola, mineral water etc.
- Compulsory your travel insurance and first aid kit.
- Hot water, hot shower and battery charge fees.
- Tip for trekking, tour staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Price Includes' section.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view