Mardi Himal Trekking
- 11 days
- Min: 2 Pax
- UNESCO World Heritage Site tour in Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath and Buddhist Stupa.
- Scenic drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
- Wonderful views of mountains: Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, South Annapurna, Fishtail, Himchuli and Annapurna I, II, IV.
- Sightseeing tour in Pokhara-A peaceful lake city in the world.
- Rich flora and fauna on the untouched land.
- Different ethnic communities, their culture and traditions.
Mardi Himal Trekking
Mardi Himal trekking is peaceful, non crowded Environment and Eco Tourism based Trekking Trails while included the many aspect in Treks. Natural scenes, Traditional Cultural, Ecological Diversity, Mountains scene are different varieties mixed up in Mardi Himal Trekking. The famous Machhapuchhre triangular skyline reflection in Fewa Lake, this scene affects everyone. Many mountains scenery will stole the heart of Trekkers in Mardi Himal Trekking. Such as Dhaulagiri 8167 M, Annapurna 8091 M, Annapurna II 7937 M, Annapurna III 7555 M, Annapurna IV 7525 M, Annapurna south 7219 M, Hiuchuli 6441 M, Machhapuchhre 6988 M etc. Different cultural Religion and aspect also another enjoying part while they describes warm Relation culture and Trades in Mardi village. Silent environment scene, Rhododendron forest, Highly Mountain peak shows their beauty and they attract the heart of Trekkers.
Mardi Himal is located in the east of the Modi Khola across the valley from Hiuchuli. Hindu village have their ethnic identity god gifted natural scene is wealth of Mardi Valley. Triangular beauty, Nature, Culture, Historical importance also combining in Mardi Trek when they inspiring everyone Mardi Himal Trekking offers silent scenery, Mountains views, Lots of beautiful forest and in Warm social Relation. Eco-Tourism based destination Trekking in Focus Mardi Himal Trekking therefore who loves nature and silent they inspiring in this Trek.
The trek commences from Kathmandu with the sightseeing of historical world heritage site like Kathmandu Durbar square, Swayambhunath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, and Pashupatinath Temple.
Day to Day Trip Itinerary
Day 01:.Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350 m) and Transfer to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02:.Pre-Trip meeting and Full day valley sightseeing in Kathmandu. overnight at Hotel.
Day 03:.Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (827 m),6 hrs. overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Trek from Pokhara to Pothana (1970 m), 5 hrs. O/N at Guest House.
Day 05: Trek from Pothana to Forest Camp (2550 m), 7 hrs. overnight at Guest House.
Day 06: Trek from Forest Camp to High Camp (3,580 m), 6 hrs. overnight at Guest House.
Day 07: Trek from High Camp to Mardi Himal Base Camp (4,120 m), 5 hrs
Day 08: Trek from High Camp to Siding Village (1280 m), 7 hrs. overnight at Guest House.
Day 09: Trek from Siding Village to Pokhara (850m), 2.5 hours trek and 1 hour drive.overnight at Guest House.
Day 10: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu, 200 km, 6-7 hrs. overnight at Hotel.
Day 11: Final departure for your ownard destination.
Important Note: If above trip itinerary that doesn’t suit to your holiday schedule or you wish to modify the itinerary or combines with any travel plans, then please let us know and well be happy to create a tailor made itinerary, designed especially for you. Please click here for inquiry from.
Following are included on the above package cost.
- Arrival and departure airport/hotel pick up and drop- off by private transport.
- Standard accommodation hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast.
- Two night’s hotel in Pokhara accommodation with bed and breakfast.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek.
- An experienced, eco-friendly and helpful guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff.
- Grounded transportation as per above Itinerary.
- Gorkha Adventure sleeping bag & down jacket and duffle bags (if required).
- Gorkha Adventure T - shirt, trekking map and trip achievement certificate.
- First aid medical kit bag.
- Annapurna conservation permit fee.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit).
- Government taxes and office service charge.
Following are excluded on the above package cost
- Nepal entry visa, you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu.
- (A multiple- entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency.
- Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100.
- Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos).
- Compulsory your travel insurance.
- International airfare and taxes.
- Meals not specified in the 'Meal Inclusions' in the itinerary
- Items of a personal nature.
- Any kind of drinks (hot and cold) during the trek.
- Tips for guide, porters, driver.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view