Khopra Ridge Trek
- 15 days
- Min: 2 Pax
- Popular Trekking Destination of Annapurna Region
Khopra Ridge Trekking
Khopra ridge trekking is one of the most exotic and interesting trek routes in Annapurna region of Nepal. Khopra ridge is newly established as a tourist destination, the Khopra ridge is perhaps more stunning than Ghorepani Poon hill (3210m) but Khopra ridge with visiting Poon hill will be the fantastic trekking holiday in Nepal so our itinerary we generate accordingly. Khopra ridge is in the heart of Annapurna region but still remains rural and secret for the trekkers. There is no doubt that Khopra ridge is one of the best short treks in Nepal. This trek contains all of the elements of a classic Nepal trekking experience including village, wildlife, panoramic mountain views and range of landscape from forest to high alpine.
Khopra Ridge trekking is located away from the busier trails of Annapurna region of Nepal and for four nights of the our itinerary you stay in community lodges set up local villagers and rest of nights you stay in teahouse or you need to book the trekking on full board camping for stay in tent camp and food prepare and provides by our own cook. Khopra ridge and Poon Hill trekking is provides immense views of Mount Dhaulagiri (8,167m), Nilgiri (7061m), Bharha Shikhar (7647m), Annapurna I (8,091m), Annapurna South (7219m) Hiunchuli (6434m), Fishtail (6997m), Annapurna II (7937m) Annapurna IV (7525m), Lamjung Himal (6983m) and other famous mountains in this area can be viewed it means Khopra ridge and Poon Hill trekking is provides unforgettable experience in life time there gradually appear, just like magic that your eye could not believe.
If you wish to make long and more challenging treks, we recommended you to extend Khayar Tal (lake) trekking in Khopra ridge trek but you need to arrange full board camping (tended camp) because after Khopra ridge (Danda) there are not available even basic lodging facilities. After a fabulous sunrise across the mountains from Khopra ridge we continue our trek towards the Khayar (Khair Tal) lake. To include the Khair Lake in Khopra ridge trekking you have to manage extra 2 days than regular Khopra ridge trekking needed. Below given itinerary for Khopra ridge trekking.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive at Tribhuwan International (1350m) Airport, Kathmandu.
Day 02: Full-day Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour and preparation for the Trek.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (840m), about 6 hours.
Day 04: Drive to Nayapul and trek to Ghandruk (1,920m), about 5 hours.
Day 05: Ghandruk to Tadapani (2610m), about 6 hours.
Day 06: Tadapani to Bayerka Kharka (3420m), about 6 hours.
Day 07: Bayerka Kharka to Upper Chistibung (2975m) Duration: 4 hours.
Day 08: Upper Chistibung to Khopra Ridge (3660m), Duration: 3 hours.
Day 09 : Visit to the Kayar Lake from Khopra Ridge.
Day 10: Trek to Swanta Village (2200m), about 5 hours.
Day 11: Trek to Ulleri (1940m) , about 6 hours.
Day 12: Trek to Nayapul (1070m), about 5 hours, Drive to Pokhara-about 2 hours.
Day 13: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus-6 hours.
Day 14: Final departure for your home land.
Note: If above trip itinerary that doesn’t suit to your holiday schedule or you wish to modify the itinerary or combines with any travel plans, then please let us know and well be happy to create a tailor made itinerary, designed especially for you. Please click here for inquiry from.
Following are included on the above package cost.
- Arrival and departure airport pick up and airport drop by private transportation.
- Twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Historical monuments cities sightseeing with tour guide.
- Sightseeing transportation by non A/C comfortable vehicle.
- Sightseeing entrance fees for historical cities sightseeing.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and return transportation by tourist bus.
- Twin sharing accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast.
- Twin sharing trekking accommodation in normal teahouse/community lodges.
- Pokhara to Nayapul transportation by Car/Van/us depend on group size.
- Three time meal during the trekking breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide.
- Government license holder trekking guide/leader for the team.
- One porter who will carry your luggage during the trekking (two person get one porter).
- Annapurna conservation area project entry fee.
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS) card.
- Insurance for Nepalese staff (trekking guide and porters).
- Dhampus Phedi to Pokhara transportation by car/van/bus depends on group size.
- Nepal Government tax and office service charge.
Following are excluded on the above package cost:
- Lunch and dinner during the stay in Kathmandu.
- International or domestic air tickets and airport taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 14 days) and US$ 50 (duration 30 days).
- Personal trekking equipments and clothing.
- Wire transfer charge or credit card service charge as company rule.
- Alcoholic beverages, laundry, telephone calls and all type of hot drinks.
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water etc.
- Personal nature expenses & tipping (Tips).
- High risk medical/travel insurance and first aid kit.
- Emergency rescue evacuation (if needed).
- Any other things not mentioned.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view