Khayer Lake Trekking
- 17 days
- Min: 2 Pax
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites tour in Kathmandu.
- Scenic drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara by Prithivi Highway.
- Wonderful landscape with terraced farmlands of the countryside.
- Pokhara - Its known as lake city of Nepal and Boating the Phewa Lake.
- Non - touristy destination of Nepal.
- Majestic mountain views of Annapurna massif and Dhaulagiri range.
- Remarkable views of the deepest gorge of Kali Gandaki valley.
- Beautiful Khayer Lake and Rhododendron forest on the way.
Khayer Tal Trekking in Nepal
A newly trekking trails in Annapurna Himalayan range. Gorgeous Kopra Danda ( Khayar Lake) trek, off the beaten trekking trail, goes to along the remote Himalaya scopes of Kopra edge and through forest with conventional towns in the heart of Annapurna region.
Annapurna region into the wild frigid regions underneath Annapurna South is requesting however well worth the exertion. This is best undertaking holiday of Annapurna, while Khayar trek offer amazing surrounding Himalayas perspective of Daulagiri, Nilgiri, Dampus Peak, Himchuli, Fish-tail, Lamjung Himal, and of course Annapurna Range. It is superlative goal for the all travelers and adventure lovers, which can be arranged in entire years. Beside the scenic variety of the peaks, the warm generosity of the Gurung people and rhododendron forest can be explored.
Your occurrence of Khayar lake trek will be different level of landscape, from the lowland to high alpine territory. This beautiful trip to Khayar lake starts and ends in Nayapul, One hours drive from Pokhara. The trail goes through Luxuriant forest of rhododendron, with flash of some untamed life and vegetation; orchids convey fragrance.
Day to Day Trip Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu Airport (1,350 m) and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Pre-Trip meeting and full day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu (1,350 m) to Pokhara (827 m),7 hrs.
Day 04: Drive to Phedi (840 m), 1 hr, then trek to Tolkha (1,850 m), 6 hrs.
Day 05: Trek from Tolkha to Ghandruk (2,012 m), 6 hrs.
Day 06: Trek from Ghandruk to Tadapani (2,675 m), 3 hrs.
Day 07: Trek from Tadapani to Dobato (3,350 m), 6 hrs.
Day 08:Trek from Dobato to Chistibung (3,000m), 5 hrs.
Day 09:Trek from Chistibung to Khopra Danda (4,020 m), 5 hrs.
Day 10:Trek from Khopra Danda to Khayar Base Camp (4,620 m), 6 hrs.
Day 11: Trek from Khayar Base Camp to Khayar Lake (4,827 m), 3 hrs, then back to Base Camp.
Day 12:Trek from Khayar Base Camp to Khopra Danda (4,020 m), 5 hrs.
Day 13: Trek from Khopra Danda to Swanta (2,270 m), 5 hrs.
Day 14: Trek from Swata to Ghorepani (2,855m), 3.5 hrs.
Day 15: Trek from Ghorepani to Birethanti (1,080 m), 6 hrs, then drive to Pokhara.
Day 16: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu, 200 km, 6-7 hrs.
Day 17: Final departure for your onward destination.
Important Note: Your safety is of paramount concern while traveling with our agency. Please note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather conditions, health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
Following are included on the above package cost.
- Arrival and Departure (Airport/Hotel) Picks up and Drops off by private tourist vehicle.
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley.
- Three nights in (Kathmandu) Two Night's in (Pokhara) in twin sharing basis 3 star hotels including, bed and breakfast.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist bus.(If required Kathmandu to Pokhara by plane)
- All grounded transportation as per above itinerary.
- Lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Full Board meal (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) during the trek.
- An experienced English Speaking mountain Guide.
- The required number of local staffs and Porter (2 Trekkers = 1 Porter).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance. equipment and medicine for guide and porter.
- Annapurna Conservation Permit and TIMS Card for trekking.
- Down Jacket, Duffel Bag and Sleeping Bag by Gorkha Adventure (If required)
- Farewell Dinner in the typical Nepalese restaurant with Cultural Show
- All our Nepal government Taxes, VAT, and Service Charge.
Following are excluded on the above package cost
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- International air tickets and airport taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 25 (duration 15 days) and US$ 40 (duration 30 days).
- Personal trekking equipment and clothing.
- Wire transfer charge or credit card service charge as company rule.
- Alcoholic beverages, laundry, telephone calls and all type of hot drinks.
- Soft drink such as cola, mineral water etc.
- Compulsory your travel insurance and first aid kit.
- Tip for trekking, tour staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘cost Includes' section.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view