Ghandruk Village Trek, Annapurna
- 10 days
- Min: 2 Pax
- Explore the UNESCO listed cultural heritage sites in Kathmandu,
- Walk along beautifully terraced fields and villages with scenic vistas of snowcapped peaks in the backdrop,
- Hike to Ghandruk for an enthralling sunrise view with the splendor of Annapurna Panoramas
- Admire the glory of mountains like Annapurna, Machhapuchhre, Nilgiri, Annapurna Southland, etc,
- Explore monastery, museums and Annapurna Conservation Office,
- Meet the ethnic group people Gurung, Magar along the trial and get some insights about their unique life style and culture.
Ghandruk Village Trekking
Ghandruk Village, a popular Annapurna region in Nepal. A journey to Annapurna base camp starts is fertile farmlands with green terraced fields and climbs through scenic landscape and traditional Gurung village including Landruk; Ghandruk. Beyond the village, the trail is planned for trekkers on a limited time schedule and will offer some of the best views in the Annapurna region without having to contend with the altitude. The trek is start from Dhampus phedi of from Nayapul nearby Pokhara valley. Instantly after leaving Pokhara valley, it is not such a long wait before we get fantastic views of the mountains including the common shape of Machhapuchhre the fish tail.
We follow the green valley through rhododendron and orchid hang forest before we climb to Ghandruk, a large and prosperous Gurung village is beautifully set against the backdrop of Annapurna south (7219m), Hiuchuli (6441m) and holy mount Machhapuchhre (6993m). The reminder of the treks follows the Modi valley and will drive back to Pokhara from Nayapul. Ghandruk village trekking trails have good teahouse/lodges facilities management by ethnic families. A local hotel/lodge restaurant provides to the trekkers best and delicious meals. You can enjoy better view in short timing arrival for the trekking in Nepal.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu (1350m) airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Full-day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley & treks preparation.
Day 03: Kathmandu flight/drive tourist bus to Pokhara (820m).
Day 04: Drive to Nayapul trek to Ghandruk (1940).
Day 05: Trek to Pothana (1900m).
Day 06: Trek to Dhampus phedi & drive to Pokhara (850m)
Day 07: Drive to Kathmandu by tourist bus.
Day 08: Sightseeing to Boudhanath, Pashupatinath and Bhaktapur.
Day 09: Leisure day in Kathmandu for relax.
Day 10: Final departure for your onward destination.
We also arrange:- The itinerary we offer is mainly the guideline to your trip. Our customized itineraries address your specific requirements. You are kindly requested to consult our expert team in order to be perfectly equipped for the Packages as per your interest and requirement with Gorkha Adventure.
Better to know:- One can’t control over natural happenings. So, different unforeseen natural as well as political environment, weather condition, disasters which are out of our control, can affect your tour. As a result, your itineraries may get changed. In such cases, our leading representative will arrange the best alternative itineraries in minimum cost more effectively. However, you shall keep in mind that any delayed schedule or inconvenience caused by the natural obstacles are to be bared in the particula trip yourself.
Following are included on the above package cost.
- Arrival and departure airport pick up & airport drop by private transport, Car Bus & Van.
- Twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu/Pokhara with bed and breakfast.
- All surface transportation available as per above Itinerary.
- Necessary permits and TIMS card fee.
- Domestic flight ticket, Kathmandu-Pokhara.
- Three time meal during the trekking breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide.
- Government license holder trekking guide/leader for the team.
- One porter who will carry your luggage during the trekking (two person get one porter).
- Annapurna conservation area project entry fee.
- Insurance for Nepalese staff (trekking guide and porters).
- Nepal government tax and office service charge.
Following are excluded on the above package cost:
- Lunch and dinner during the stay in Kathmandu.
- International or domestic air tickets & airport taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 25 (duration 15 days) and US$ 40 (duration 30 days).
- Personal trekking equipments & clothing.
- Alcoholic beverages, laundry, telephone calls & all type of hot drinks.
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water etc.
- Personal nature expenses & tipping (Tips).
- Compulsory travel insurance.
- Any other things not mentioned.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view