Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- 14 days
- Min: 2 Pax
- Scenic drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara includes Prithivi highway-220 Km distance.
- City sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley which is listed by UNESCO: Pasupatinath Temple, Swyambhunath, Baoudhanath and Kathmandu Durbar Square.
- A highest point of rich ABC 4130 meter.
- Panoramic View of Hiunchuli, Annapurna South, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Annapurna-I, Khangsar and Machhapuchhre.
- Natural Hot Spring enjoys the Jhinu danda.
- Hike to "Poon Hill"-3210m early morning Sunrise and evening sunset view of Himalayas
- Ethnice cast of Gurung and magar living there, different culture and life style.
- Staying on Lake city of Pokhara, Boating a phewa lake and visit to Talbarahi Temple.
- Beautiful landscape and warm culture of Ghandruk and Chhomrong villages.
- Exploring the flora and fauna diverse into rhododendron forest, Bamboo and pine trees.
Annapurna Base camp Trekking "Heaven is myth, Nepal is real travel destination"
Gorkha Adventure offers you really appreciated Annapurna Base Camp Trek around Mt. Annapurna (8091m). It is the 10th highest mountain in the world. Numbers of tourists from different coast of the world come Nepal every year in order to spend their holiday and choose Annapurna Base Camp Trek as their adventurous celebration. This destination is the frozen heart of the Annapurna Range. The variety of natural and cultural beauties can be enjoyed with exploring various classical local traditions allowing 11/12 days of holiday.
Previously travelled trekkers consider Annapurna Base Camp Trek as “Heaven of Himalayas” similarly ‘Annapurna Sanctuary’. Especially, this trek is recommended to those who love to enjoy flora, fauna and breathtaking views of mountain ranges. Walking on the frozen Ice by the bank of river through the trail and viewing many towering views of glowing mountains is the key feature of this trek.
The trekking begins from beautiful lake-city Pokhara then the trekking trail follows with the close view of waterfalls, beautiful villages, agricultural lands, forests with various flowers. We even take a quick look of the panoramic views of Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Shikhar, Tukucke Peak, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhre (Fishtail) from different stop of the trail. The most excellent season to trek in Annapurna is during spring: Month of February, March, May, June and autumn: Month of September, October, November & December.
You will experience living with the traditional Nepali life in the Himalayas and observe how the locals go about their lives in unfriendly weather and topographical conditions. Similarly, we reach Annapurna Base Camp 4130m (13546ft.) through exclusive Gurung and Magar villages, blossoming green Rhododendron, bamboo and forests.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01:Arrive in kathmandu (1350m) Airport. Transfer to the hotel.
Day 02:Pre-trip Meeting and Sightseeing Tour of Kathmandu valley. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03:Drive from kathmandu to Pokhara (840 meters) about 6 hours. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04:Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul about 1:15 minutes & Trek to Tikhedhunga (1540m),4 hours.
Day 05:Trek to Ghorepani (2870 meters) about 6 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 06:Early morning Hike to Poonhill (3210 meters) and Trek to Tadapani (2630m) about 7 hours.
Day 07:Trek to Chhumrong (2170 meters) about 5 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 08:Trek to Himalaya Hotel (2920 meters). about 6 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 09:Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4130 meters). about 5 hours . Overnight at Guesthouse .
Day 10:Trek down to Dovan (2520 meters). about 6 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 11:Trek back to Jhinu Hot spring (1780 meters), about 5 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 12:Trek to Nayapul-6 hours. And drive back to Pokhara, about 1:15 minutes.
Day 13:Drive from Porkha to Kathmandu-6 hour. (can fly back if required)
Day 14:Transfer to International Airport on departure flight.
We also arrange:- The itinerary we offer is mainly the guideline to your trip. Our customized itineraries address your specific requirements. You are kindly requested to consult our expert team in order to be perfectly equipped for the Packages as per your interest and requirement with Gorkha Adventure.
Better to know:- One can’t control over natural happenings. So, different unforeseen natural as well as political environment, weather condition, disasters which are out of our control, can affect your tour. As a result, your itineraries may get changed. In such cases, our leading representative will arrange the best alternative itineraries in minimum cost more effectively. However, you shall keep in mind that any delayed schedule or inconvenience caused by the natural obstacles are to be bared in the particula trip yourself.
Trip Dates & Price
|Start Date||End Date||Cost||Status||Booking|
|01-april-2021||14-april-2021||US$ 1090$||Guarantee||Book Now|
|10-may-2021||23-may-2021||US$ 1090$||Guarantee||Book Now|
Following are included on the above package cost.
- Arrival and Departure (Airport/Hotel) Picks up and Drops off by private tourist vehicle.
- Three nights in (Kathmandu) Two Night's in (Pokhara) in twin sharing basis 3 star hotels including, bed and breakfast.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist bus.(If required (Kathmandu to Pokhara by plane)
- Tea house accommodation during the trek.
- Full Board meal (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) during the trek.
- An experienced English Speaking mountain Guide.
- The required number of local staffs and Porter (2 Trekkers = 1 Porter).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance. equipment and medicine for guide and porter.
- Annapurna Conservation Permit and TIMS Card for trekking.
- Down Jacket, Duffel Bag and Sleeping Bag by Gorkha Adventure (If required)
- Farewell Dinner in the typical Nepalese restaurant with Cultural Show
- All our Nepal government Taxes, VAT, and Service Charge.
Following are excluded on the above package cost
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- International air tickets and airport taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 14 days) and US$ 50 (duration 30 days).
- Personal trekking equipment and clothing.
- Alcoholic beverages, Hot drinks and cold drinks
- laundry service, telephone calls and battery charge.
- Compulsory your travel insurance.
- Tip for guide and porters.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘cost Includes' section.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view