Rapid Annapurna Circuit Trekking
- 14 days
- Min: 2 Pax
- Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu valley
- Scenic drive from Kathmandu to Beshishahar-Chame
- Amazing views of Annapurna Circuit trails
- Great Himalaya scenery from Manang, Thorong-La and Poon Hill
- Cross over the Thorong La Pass (5416 m)
- Domestic Flight (Jomsom-Pokhara)
- Both religious sites of HIndus and Buddhists pilgrims: Muktinath Temple
- Experience the many ethnic groups’ ways of living, their tradition and Culture
Rapid Annapurna Throng-La Pass (5416m) Trek
Nepal Annapurna trekking is one of Nepal’s finest mountain walks, with all of the elements that go to make up a classic Himalayan holidays in Nepal. It's providing a combination of spectacular high mountain scenery, picturesque lowland farms and village, a wealth of cultural interest and a challenging pass Crossing, the Annapurna circuit trek is quite simply superb.The trails continue several places such as throng la pass include Annapurna circuit.The trip itinerary is designed for those trekkers who love to enjoy the flora fauna and panoramic views of the Himalayas mount Manaslu (8163m), Dhaulagiri (6,167m), Nilgiri (7061m), Bharha Shikhar (7647m), Tukuche peak (6920m), Annapurna I (8,091m), Annapurna south (7219m) Hiuchuli (6434m), fishtail (6997m), Annapurna II (7937m), Annapurna III (7555m), Annapurna Iv (7525m), Lamjung Himal (6983m) and other famous mountains in this area can be viewed but to see all above mountains views you need to include complete whole circuit including Ghorepani Poon hill (3210m).
This itinerary includes sightseeing tours in colorful Kathmandu valley, we make a highly scenic drive to the road-head in the Marsyangdi valley where we begin the trek to reach the north side of the Annapurna massif. The trails follows Marsyangdi River up to Manang valley continue walking around the beautiful place up to throng pass with 5416 meter above sea level, afterwards bring down into melodramatic valley of kali Gandaki (the deepest gorge on earth) and eyeful landscape view of mustang. This route leads you day by day with different landscape and scenery as well as several culture groups.
A complete around Annapurna has only been possible to trek since mid 1980 when the Manang area was officially opened up to non-Nepali visitors. if you have flexible time frame then it is also possible to visit the Tilicho lake and ice lake as same time of your around Annapurna trekking because it is very close to manning village. nowadays, motor road is being built on Annapurna circuit trek up to Manang and Muktinath down to Tatopani, this can be disturb for the trekkers but still people are happy to trek even in motor road which is provides different taste for the adventure lovers. if possible to make a short or long as per your request holidays in Annapurna and choose a option, fly back Jomsom to pokhara by domestic aeroplane. The route is provides more scenery and interesting. Trekkers traveling this route must obtain an ACAP entry permit and TIM’s card either from Kathmandu or Pokhara before beginning the trek.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m) airport and transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02:Trek preparation and Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu valley.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Beshishahar (640m ) about 10 hour via Chamjhe (1350). Overnight at Guest House
Day 04: Trek from synge to Dharapani (1960m), 6 hrs. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 05: Trek from Dharapani to Chame (2750m), 5 hrs. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 06: Trek from Chame to Upper Pisang (3200m), 6 hrs. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 07: Trek from Pisang to Manang (3540m), 4 hrs. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 08: Acclimatization day at Manang.
Day 09: Trek from Manang to Yak Kharka (4110m), 5 hrs.Overnight at Guest house.
Day 10: Trek from Yak Kharka to Thorang Phedi (4450m), 4 hrs, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 11: Thorang Phedi to Thorong-La (5416m), then trek down to Muktinath (3810m), 8 hrs.Overnight at Guest house.
Day 12: Drive from Muktinath to Jomsom (2740m) 2 hour, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 13: Domestic fly from Jomsom to Pokhara 18 minutes, Same day drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by private jeep.Overnight at Hotel.
Day 14: Final departure for your home land.
We also arrange:- The itinerary we offer is mainly the guideline to your trip. Our customized itineraries address your specific requirements. You are kindly requested to consult our expert team in order to be perfectly equipped for the Packages as per your interest and requirement with Gorkha Adventure.
Better to know:- One can’t control over natural happenings. So, different unforeseen natural as well as political environment, weather condition, disasters which are out of our control, can affect your tour. As a result, your itineraries may get changed. In such cases, our leading representative will arrange the best alternative itineraries in minimum cost more effectively. However, you shall keep in mind that any delayed schedule or inconvenience caused by the natural obstacles are to be bared in the particula trip yourself.
If weather is bad, domestic flight is delay, you have to change the alternative way, take a private transport back to Pokhara.
Trip Dates & Price
|Start Date||End Date||Cost||Status||Booking|
|10-March-2021||24-March-2021||US$ 1175$||Trekking / Sightseeing||Book Now|
Following are included on the above package cost
- Arrival and departure airport pick up and drop by private car.
- 3 night twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu and One night same category hotel in pokhara with breakfast.
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley.
- Kathmandu to Beshisahar by bus and Beshisahar to Chemjhe by private jeep
Normal trekker’s teahouse during the trek.
- Three time meal ( breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Friendly government license holder trekking guide.
- The required number of Porter (2 Trekkers = 1 Porter).
Food, accommodation, salary, insurance. equipment and medicine for guide and porter.
- Annapurna conservation area project entry fee and (TIMS) card.
Domestic Flight Jomsom to Pokhara staff and Guest.
Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- Nepal Government tax 13% and office service charge.
Following are excluded on the above package cost
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- International air tickets and airport tax.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 13 days) and US$ 50 (duration 30 days).
- Personal trekking equipment and clothing.
- Alcoholic beverages, laundry and telephone calls.
- Hot and Soft drink such as cola, Bear, mineral water etc.
- Compulsory your travel insurance.
- Hot water, hot shower and battery charge fees.
- Tip for the guide and porter(Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Price Includes' section.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view