Langtang Valley Trekking
- 12 days
- Min: 2 Pax
- UNESCO World Heritage Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- Scenic drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubenshi
- Trekking through the green forest of fir, birch, rhododendron and hamlock
- Crossing the Langtang Khola, waterfalls and big boulders
- Trekking through open meadows
- Visiting cheese factory in Kyangjing
- Visit the Tibetan village in Langtang Valley
- Bio-diversity in Langtang National Park
- Amazing views of Langtang Ri, Langtang Glacier and Kyangjing Ri.
- A rare animal Red Panda and common langur.
Langtang Valley Trekking
The Langtang valley trek range third in popularity of Nepal's trekking destination and is one of most accessible to Kathmandu valley. People with less time but looking for a major trek often choose langtang. The region lies between the Nepal's northern border with Tibetan frontier. It feature thrills and Adventure of trekking including panoramic mountain views, ancient monasteries, A Cheese Factory, and Cozy Lodging !
Langtang trekking starts from Kathmandu. However actual beginning point of this trek is Syabrubesi. Syabrubesi is reached after bus ride from Kathmandu. We then move towards Gatlang, Tatopani and then to the Lama Hotel through Thuman and Briddim.To reach Langtang village, we need to hike upward after reaching Lama Hotel. Kanyanjng Gompa is reached after crossing Langtang village. Then we return back to the starting point Syabrubesi & then to Kathmandu.
While trekking, we will explore various Buddhist 7 Tibetan monasteries, beautiful woods, waterfalls breathtaking Himalayas, holy lakes & holy places with large number of devotees over there. Further you will explore traditional villages, unspoiled nature, farmlands & so on. You will be offered with the magnificent views of Langtang Lirung (7245m). Dorje Lakpa (6989m).Langtang Kerung, Chumse Danda ridge(5122m), Ganesh Himal, Jugal himal, etc.
Langtang trekking is one of the best trekking destinations with flexibility in time and cost. This trek can be completed within 1 week or it can be extended up to 3 week as per your interests. Langtang trekking will be unique & special with steep climbs that pass through beautiful forests & glacial landmarks. All the facilities necessary for the trekkers are available in this trekking route.
Langtang trekking offers you to visit the holy Gosainkunda. Gosainkunda is a religious place for both Hindu & Buddhist. Other attractions of this trek are glacial moraines, typical ethnic villages, well-established lodges, holy lakes, friendly and hospitable behavior of people, unique culture and traditions, temples, monasteries, chortens, stupas. The large number of prayer flags that flies along with the winds. Thus trekking is Langtang Region is considered as a trekking in real heaven.
For detail information, you are kindly suggested to visit our websites. If you have any doubts, you can directly contact us through calls, e-mails.
Day to Day Trip Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1,350 m) and Transfer to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu vally sightseeing and Trek Preparation.Overnight at Hote
Day 03: Drive to Syabrubensi (1,503 m), 7 hrs. Overnight at Guest House
Day 04: Trek to Sherpa Gaon (2,410m), 6 hrs. Overnight at Guest House
Day 05: Trek to Gomba Gaon (3,430 m), 6 hrs. Overnight at Guest House
Day 06: Trek to Kyangjing Gompa (3,830 m), 3 hrs. Overnight at Guest House
Day 07: Hike to Kyangjing Ri (4,750 m) or Charkuri (5000m) , 6 hrs. Overnight at Guest House
Day 08: Trek to Lama Hotel (2,410 m), 5 hrs. Overnight at Guest House
Day 09: Trek to Thulosyabru (2,210 m), 6 hrs. Overnight at Guest House
Day 10: Trek to Dhunche (1,950 m), 6 hrs. Overnight at Guest House
Day 11: Drive from Dhunche to Kathmandu (1,350 m), 117 km, 7 hrs. Overnight at Hotel .
Day 12: Departure to international airport flight back to homeland.
Important Note: Your safety is of paramount concern while traveling with our agency. Please note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather conditions, health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
Trip Date & Price
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Cost|
Following are included on the above package cost.
- Airport picks up and drops off by private tourist vehicle.
- A government licensed holder city tour guide.
- Three night's accommodation at 3 star hotels in Kathmandu, Including bed and breakfast.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private transport.
- Major meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) during the trek.
- Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
- Professional license holder English speaking Trekking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters (2 Trekkers = 1 Porter).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
- Necessary Langtang National Park Entry Permit and TIMS card.
- Down Jacket, Duffle bag and sleeping bag by Gorkha Adventure if required.
- Local transportation from Kathmandu to Sybrubeshi both ways.
- Farewell Dinner in typical Nepalese restaurant with cultural show.
- Nepal Government taxes, VAT and Service charge.
Following are excluded on the above package cost
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- International air tickets and airport taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 25 (duration 15 days) and US$ 40 (duration 30 days).
- Personal trekking equipment and clothing.
- Wire transfer charge or credit card service charge as company rule.
- Alcoholic beverages, laundry, telephone calls and all type of hot drinks.
- Soft drink such as cola, mineral water etc.
- Compulsory your travel insurance and first aid kit.
- Tip for guide, Porter and driver (Tipping is expected).
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view