Luxury Everest Trek
- 16 days
- Min: 2 Pax
Sightseeing in UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu.
Scenic flight from Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu.
Sophisticated accommodation with great hospitality.
Great opportunity to explore the culture of Himalayan people
Amazing view of Mahalangur ranges mountain.
Majestic view of Nuptse, Pumori,Lhotse, Mt. Everest from Kala Patthar.
Wonderful view of Khumbu glacier and Icefall.
Visiting Tengboche Monaste
Luxury Everest Trekking Khumbu Himalayas
Luxury Everest Trekking is not only a matter of recreational work but also a subject of pride to those who choose this trek. Whenever people think about trekking to Everest, they only think about enjoying with snows. But this trek helps you exploring several other natural beauties, traditional culture, foods, and warm hospitality of Sherpa people on their route.
Day to Day Trip Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m) and Transfer to Hotel. Overnight at Dawarika Hotel.
Day 02: Pre-Trip Meeting and sightseeing in World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu. Overnight at Dawarika Hotel.
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2840m), 30 min, then trek to Phakding (2610 m), 3 hrs. Overnight at Yeti Mountain Home.
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440 m), 5 hrs. Overnight at Yeti Mountain Home.
Day 05: Acclimatization Day at Namche Bazaar. overnight at Yeti Mountain Home.
Day 06: Trek to Tengboche (3860m), then to Debuche (3734m), 5 hrs. overnight at Everest Cultural Home.
Day 07: Trek to Dingboche (4410m), 6 hrs.overnight at Hotel Good Luck.
Day 08: Hike to Chhuking Valley (4730m) and trek back to Dingboche. overnight at Hotel Good Luck.
Day 09: Trek to Lobuche (4910m), 5 hrs. overnight at Hotel Mother Earth.
Day 10: Trek to Gorakshep (5,170m), hike to Everest Base Camp (5,364m), back to Gorakshep, 8 hrs.overnight at Buddha Lodge.
Day 11: Early morning hike to Kalapatthar (5,550m), then to Pheriche (4200m), 7 hrs. overnight at Hotel Pumori.
Day 12: Trek to Khumjung (3,780m), 6 hrs. overnight at Everest View Hotel.
Day 13: Trek to Monjo (2,835m), 6 hrs. overnight at Yeti Mountain Home.
Day 14: Trek to Lukla (2,840m), 6 hrs.overnight at Yeti Mountain Home.
Day 15: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu (1,350m). Overnight at Dwarika Hotel.
Day 16: Transfer to international airport.
Trip Date & Price
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Cost|
|Guaranted||USD $||Book Now|
|Guranted||USD $||Book Now|
Following are included on the above package cost
- Airport Picks up and Drops by private tourist Transport.
- Sightseeing UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu.
- A government licensed holder city Tour Guide and Tourist Transport.
- 3 nights in Kathmandu in twin sharing basis 5 star hotels including bed and breakfast.
- Domestic Flight ticket (Kathmandu - Lukla – Kathmandu)
- The best available lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Full Board meal (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner) during the trek.
- English Speaking Trekking Guide.
- The required number of local staffs and Porter (2 Trekkers = 1 Porter).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance. equipment and medicine for guide and porter
- Sagarmatha National Park Entry Permit and TIMS Card.
- Down Jacket, Duffel Bag and Sleeping Bag by Gorkha Adventure (If required)
- Farewell Dinner in the typical Nepalese restaurant with Cultural Show.
- All Government Taxes, VAT, and Service Charge
Following are excluded on the above package cost
- Lunch and dinner during the stay in Kathmandu.
- International air tickets and airport taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 25 (duration 15 days) and US$ 40 (duration 30 days).
- Personal trekking equipment and clothing.
- Wire transfer charge or credit card service charge as company rule.
- Alcoholic beverages, laundry, telephone calls and all type of hot drinks.
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water etc.
- Personal nature expenses and tipping (tips).
- High risk medical/travel insurance and first aid kit.
- Hot water, hot shower and battery charge fees.
- Emergency rescue evacuation (if needed).
- Any other things not mentioned.
Important Note: Your safety is of paramount concern while traveling with our agency. Please note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather conditions, health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view