Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trekking.
- 24 days
- Min: 2 Pax
- An altitude-5545 meter
- An experience the art, culture and history of Nepal in UNESCO listed world cultural heritage sites in Kathmandu,
- Take a breathtaking flight to Lukla, 35 minutes
- Get some insights about Sherpa people, their lifestyle, Awe-inspiring Buddhist Monasteries in Khumbu.
- Hike to Everest Base Camp and Kala Patthar admire the fabulous of worlds highest peaks, Everest Amadablam, Makalu, Nuptse, Thamserku, Lhotse and Khumbu icefall
- Stay at the best available Lodge/Guesthouses during the trek.
Jiri to Mt. Everest Base Camp Trekking.
The Everest base camp trekking trail is a beautiful and popular trekking and hiking trail among most famous trekking routes in Nepal. Mainly Everest base camp trek is start from Lukla or Jiri Bazzar. our given below Everest base camp trekking outline itinerary is start from Jiri, which is oldest trekking route to approach the Everest base camp (5364m) and Kala Pattar (5545m). The trek from Jiri involves a tremendous amount of up and down walking and insight into local culture and traditional way of lives unchanged from century. the first day trek from Jiri bus stop takes a long climb-up to Bhandar leads you to a completely Sherpa country exception of Jubing. Crossing the top of the Lamajura Bhanjyang (3530m) and into the moist mountain forest of rhododendrons, magnolia maple and brich home too many species of colorful bird; you will pass several ridge meandering among green hill viewing some snow peaks on the way up.
From Khurtang (2900M), an excellent view of Everest, Thamserku (6608m), Kantega (6779m), Kusum Kangaru (6367m) and Mera peak (6654m) can be enjoyed. Crossing several chortens and famous Dudhkoshi River and following narrow trails inside forest, you will finally enter the busy Namche (3446m) your trail upward is full of cultural sight and Gompas. One of the famous monasteries is the monastery of Tengboche. The view of Ama Dablam (6850m), Everest, Nuptse (7879) and Lhotse (8501m) are with while from here. From Pheriche (4240m) the path climbs steep up without the sight of villages and leads you to Gorak Shep (5140m) via Lobuche which rests on the Khumbu Glacier. You will make higher ascent to the Everest Base camp (5364m) and Kalapatthar (5550m) and admire the nature full of lofty mountains in white clothes. On your return trip, you will follow the same trail until Namche bazaar. Then to Lukla fly back to Kathmandu.
Day to Day Trip Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m) airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Full-day Sightseeing in Swayambhunath, Kathmandu and Patan
Day 03: Kathmandu drive bus to Jiri (1950m)
Day 04: Trek to Shivalaya (1800m)
Day 05: Trek to Bhandar (2190m)
Day 06: Trek to Sete (2520m)
Day 07: Trek to Junbesi (2580m)
Day 08: Trek to Nungthala (2200m)
Day 09: Trek to Bupsa (2360m)
Day 10: Trek to Chablung/Chheplung (2700m)
Day 11: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Day 12: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Day 13: Trek to Tyangboche (3867m)
Day 14: Trek to Dingboche (4410m)
Day 15: Trek to Lobuche (4910m)
Day 16: Trek to Gorakshep (5140m) then visit Everest base camp (5364m)
Day 17: Gorakshep Hike to Kala Pattar (5545m) then trek to Pheriche (4260m)
Day 18: Trek to Tengboche (3867m)
Day 19: Trek to Monjo (2835m)
Day 20: Trek to Lukla (2840m)
Day 21: Early in morning, Lukla flight to Kathmandu (1350m)
Day 22: Full-day Sightseeing to Boudhanath, Pashupatinath and Bhaktapur
Day 23: Shopping Day /Leisure day in Kathmandu.
Day 24: Final departure for your onward destination.
Trip Date & Price
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Cost|
|Guaranted||USD $||Book Now|
|Guranted||USD $||Book Now|
Following are included on the above package cost
- Arrival and departure airport pick up and airport drop by private transport.
- Twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Historical monuments cities sightseeing with tour guide.
- Sightseeing transportation by non A/C comfortable vehicle.
- Sightseeing entrance fees for historical cities sightseeing.
- Kathmandu to Jiri Bazaar overland transportation by express public bus.
- Lukla to Kathmandu air tickets and airport taxes for guest and staff (guide/porters).
- Twin sharing trekking accommodation in normal trekker’s lodge/teahouse.
- Three time meal a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide.
- Government license holder trekking guide/leader for the team.
- One porter from Kathmandu who will carry your luggage during the trekking (two person get one porter).
- Everest/Sagarmatha National park entry fee.
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS) card.
- Insurance for Nepalese staff (trekking guide and porters).
- Nepal government tax and office service charge.
Following are excluded on the above package cost
- Lunch and dinner during the stay in Kathmandu.
- International air tickets and airport taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 25 (duration 15 days) and US$ 40 (duration 30 days).
- Personal trekking equipment and clothing.
- Wire transfer charge or credit card service charge as company rule.
- Alcoholic beverages, laundry, telephone calls and all type of hot drinks.
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water etc.
- Personal nature expenses and tipping (tips).
- High risk medical/travel insurance and first aid kit.
- Hot water, hot shower and battery charge fees.
- Emergency rescue evacuation (if needed).
- Any other things not mentioned.
Important Note: Your safety is of paramount concern while traveling with our agency. Please note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather conditions, health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view