Everest Base Camp Trek
- 16 days
- Min: 2 Pax
- An altitude-5545 meter with stunning views of Everest
- An experience the art, culture and history of Nepal, UNESCO world heritage sites in Kathmandu,
- Take a wonderful flight to Lukla, about 35 minutes
- Embark on one of the World's most famous treks
- Meeting the real mountain people (Sherpa), their lifestyle, Awe-inspiring
- Visit the Tengboche Monastery in Khumbu.
- Enjoying, local cuisine on the trail and in tea houses
- Hike to Everest Base Camp and Kala Patthar admire the fabulous of worlds highest peaks, Everest, Amadablam, Makalu, Nuptse, Thamserku, Lhotse and around Khumbu icefall
Everest Base Camp Trek - Best travelers destination in the world, Backbone of Everest region, Nepal
Everest Base Camp Trekking is the most popular and well-known trekking in the world. It is the most attractive and selective adventure trekking routes by all bag packers/trekkers. The name and function are similar in a few of moment but Everest is the highest peak in the world. Every Himalaya scene lovers effective in magnificent views of Everest as well as Everest is the Heart of our Nepali when this is our proud and prestige. Everest is the famous trekking Trail in Nepal. Every trekkers will come in Nepal when they want to visit the Everest. This trekking explores the biographic, Ecological, Cultural aspects. Different Ecological mountain climates also determined the rise of Everest. Basically Sherpa’s culture and different casts live there. Their warms hospitality an effective of audience and visitors. Namche Bazzar and Lukla are like a piece of heaven in Everest Region. So that is the shopping center for villagers for villages around Namche and Lukla. Sagarmatha National park is most essential beautiful place in Everest. So this is a shopping center for villagers around Namche and Lukla. Sagarmatha National park is the most essential place in Everest. This park was declared a natural world Heritage site in 1979 by UNESCO. Regional aspect also keeps on different Importance in this Region unbelievable Buddhist peak, Local cultural trades, Lifestyle, cultural activities also win our heart.
Mountain scenery is a great view of Everest. Lots of Himalayan ranges are located about this Everest region. Gokyo-Ri (5,483 m) Renjo la pass (5,345 m) Cho- oyu (8,154 M), Everest ( 8,848 M), Makalu (8,475 M) and many other mountains views growth the beauty of nature in Himalayas. Every trekking offers you great opportunities to explore numbers of snow capped mountains and have unique experience of Sherpa culture and diversity of flora and faunna. Mount Everest is the highest mountain in the world which is known as Nepal “Sagarmatha” the goddess mother of the universe, has long been the greatest attraction for nature lovers and trekkers alike.
Natural, Cultural and Ecological combination is great backbone of Everest Region Mountain scenery also god gifted beauty. We don’t forget about this beauty while one time we visited. Lots of ecological varieties are made jealous of audience, cultural heritage also equally effective in human for Everest base camp. Their trades, cultural aspect are very civilized and developed when we will feel respected. Finally, The Everest Base Camp Trekking is a suitable Trek trails that wins every trekkers heart when they visited it.
Ecological System is highly altitude but generally we survive easily. Many mountain views as well as Sagarmatha National park have stolen tourist's soul. There are 118 species of birds and some mammals including mountain monal, blood pheasant, red-billed chough, yellow-billed chough, musk deer, snow leopard, himalayan black bear, red panda, Himalayan Thars, langur monkeys, martens and Himalayan wolves. Different vegetation are grown such as birch, juniper, blue pines, firs, bamboo and rhododendron in lower region and dwarf-sized vegetation in higher region. Forests of pine and hemlock are coverd the lower elevations of the national park. The trail passes through the national park and beautiful Sherpa villages of Namche, Khumjung, Khunde, Pangboche and Dingboche. The sunlight feels dark in every night in Everest. So Everest is our proud of history. Everest is our Ecological Heritage and natural ornament which cannot be brought by anyone.
Everest base camp trek gives an insight into the lives and culture of Sherpa people in Everest (Khumbu) region. We considered as a Moderate trekking route in Nepal, but it does not mean that you require any previous trekking or mountaineering experience. Besides trekking, take a glimpse into the life of world famous climbers, the Sherpa. The trek further provides an immense opportunity to survey around the world heritage site of the Sagarmatha National Park which hosts a variety of Himalayan flora and fauna and to explore the highest Buddhist monasteries in the world.
Gorkha Adventure is organized as camping (Tented camp) or Teahouse / Lodge camp trekking but most of trekkers have chosen the teahouse basis Everest base camp trekking in previous and they were happy with staying in teahouse / lodge and also teahouse trek package is comparatively cheaper than camping trek package. So please choose a trekking either teahouse or camping, we are happy to organize trekking holiday as per your wish on traveler's destination.
Trip Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Welcome to Kathmandu (1350m/4,264ft) airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Full-day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley and Trek preparations
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla (35minute) – Trekking to Phakding (2,652m/8,700ft), 3/4 hour
Day 04: Trek Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3450m/11,280 ft), 6 hour
Day 05: A rest day in Namche Bazar
Day 06: Trek Namche Bazzar to Tengboche (3876m), 5 hour.
Day 07: Trek Tengboche to Dingboche (4360m/14304ft), 4 hour
Day 08: Trek Dingboche to Lobuche (4940m/16,207 ft), 3 hour
Day 09: Trek Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5170m/16,961ft) - Everest Base Camp (5364m/17,594ft) - Gorak Shep, 8/9 hour
Day 10: Trek Gorakshep to Kala Patthar down to Pheriche (4280m/14,070 ft), 8 hour
Day 11: Trek back Pheriche to Namche Bazar (3450m), 7/8 hour
Day 12: Trek back Namche Bazaar to -Lukla (2840m), 7/8 hour
Day 13: Flight Back to Lukla - Kathmandu (1350m) 35 minutes.
Day 14: Final departure for your onward destination.
Trip Date & Price
Trip dates and price
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Cost|
|Guaranted||USD $||Book Now|
Following are included on the above package cost
- Arrival and departure (Airport/hotel) pick up and drop-up by private transport.
- Three night's twin sharing basis accommodation in 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu including Breakfast.
- Entrance fee and guided city tour in Kathmandu by private tourist vehicle.
- Domestic flight tickets (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) for both ways.
- All your standard Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners) during the trek.
- An entry fee of Everest National park and necessary TIMS permit of Trekking (Please 2 passport size photo for permit).
- All ground transport from and to Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- Twin sharing accommodation in normal Trekkers lodge / guest house.
- One highly experienced, helpful and professional license holder English speaking guide.
- The required numbers of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (one porter for every two trekker/guets).
- All our staff Salary, Food, accommodation, flight ticket, insurance, equipment and medicine.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag, duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map by Gorkha Adventure if required (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after finished the trip).
- First aid medicine kit.
- Farewell dinner in traditional Nepali restaurant before the day of departure.
- All our Nepal govt. taxes, vat and services charge.
Following are excluded on the above package cost
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 25 (duration 15 days) and US$ 40 (duration 30 days)
- An international airfare and tax
- An excess baggage charge.
- Compulsory travel and rescue insurance
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (in case of your flight change or delay in Airport) early return from the mountain.
- An extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc).
- Alcoholic and cold drinks.
- Tips for trekking, tour staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
Your safety is of paramount concern while traveling with our agency. Please note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather conditions, health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.