Annapurna Circuit Trekking
- 14 days
- Min: 2 Pax
- Sightseeing around World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu.
- Drive through scenic countryside from Kathmandu to Beshishahar.
- Stunning view from Annapurna Himalaya: Mt.Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Fishtail, Himchuli, Lanjung Himal, Nadichuli and other mountain ranges.
- Hiking to Poon Hill (3,210 M).
- Amazing panoramic touch with landscape of Annapurna Circuit.
- Crossing over the Thorong La Pass (5416 M).
- Muktinath: the religious as well as natural site.
- Research and experience up on many ethnic groups, their culture and tradition.
Tranquil Annapurna Circuit: Trekking in Annapurna region
Annapurna Circuit Trek is an aspiration and one of the excellent & longest trekking circuits in the world. The deepest Gorge in the world named ‘Kali Gandaki Gorge’ is met in this region. This circuit includes whole Annapurna Area along with Thorong La Pass. The trek is quiet challenging & thrilling but it offers best close views of beautiful mountains. So, one who chooses, has to be tranquil.
The real scene of this trek sets up from Besisahar that surpasses through distinctive rural community, agricultural lands and the forests full of flora and fauna .As we prolong our trail we happen to scrutinize a range of ethnic communities, way of life of people. We not only find an opening to enjoy forwarding our trip through the strange pathways, edges and fields but also view the Annapurna and Himchuli while we processed ahead the path, is really exciting. The trail even gives you the glimpse through Manang valley as well as lower Mustang which replicates Tibetan influenced life style. Tremendously beautiful views of Mt. Machhapuchre, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, Tilicho peak & Gangapurna can’t beblocked during this trek. The most remarkable aspect of this trek is- this circuit takes us to Muktinath Temple, the holy constituency for both Hindu and Buddhist. The Annapurna Tranquil Circuit Trek finishes after we visit some Monasteries in the Marpha Village.
Day to Day Trip Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu (1350 m) airport and Transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Beshishahar (830 m ) about 7/8 hour via Syange (1400). Overnight at Guest House
Day 03: Trek from synge to Dharapani (1,881 m), 6 hrs. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 04: Trek from Dharapani to Chame (2,725 m), 5 hrs. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 05: Trek from Chame to Pisang (3,100 m), 6 hrs. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 06: Trek from Pisang to Manang (3,500 m), 4 hrs. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 07: Acclimatization day at Manang.
Day 08: Trek from Manang to Yak Kharka (4,090 m), 5 hrs.Overnight at Guest house.
Day 09: Trek from Yak Kharka to Thorang Phedi (4,420 m), 4 hrs, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 10: Thorang Phedi to Thorong-La (Cross over 5,416 m), then trek down to Muktinath (3,802 m), 8 hrs.Overnight at Guest house.
Day 11: Trek from Muktinath to Jomsom (2713m) 5 hour, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 12: Domestic Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara 25 minutes, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 13: Drive back Pokhara to Kathmandu, about 6 hour, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 14: Final departure for your home land.
Well! Our prime and precious concerns goes to our valued guests' safety. Your team leader has the authority either to deviate or divert the itinerary if it is truly necessary. Every effort will be conducted to go with the given itinerary, however, since this travel is in remote mountain region, nothing can't be guarented. Weather condition, Health condition of the group members, inavaitable natural calamities may force to change the already set itinerary. The leader will of course ensures all and run accordingly. However, if it is required, you are requested or to be prepared to stay flexible during the trip.
Trip Date & Price
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Cost|
Following are included on the above package cost.
- Arrival and Departure (Airport/Hotel) Picks up and Drops off by private tourist vehicle.
- Guided city tour by private tourist vehicle.
- Full day sightseeing at UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu and Patan.
- A government licensed holder city Tour Guide.
- Two nights in Kathmandu in twin sharing basis 3 star hotels and (One nights-Pokhara) including bed and breakfast.
- Kathmandu to Beshisahar by local bus and Pokhara to Kathmandu by Tourist Bus.
- Lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Full Board meal (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) during the trek.
- An experienced English Speaking mountain Guide.
- The required number of local staffs and Porter (2 Trekkers = 1 Porter).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance. equipment and medicine for guide and porter.
- Annapurna Conservation Entry Permit and TIMS Card for trekking.
- Domestic Flight Ticket Jomsom-Pokhara
- Down Jacket, Duffel Bag and Sleeping Bag by Gorkha Adventure (If required)
- Farewell Dinner in the typical Nepalese restaurant with Cultural Show
- All our Nepal government Taxes, VAT, and Service Charge.
Following are excluded on the above package cost
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- International air tickets and airport taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 25 (duration 15 days) and US$ 40 (duration 30 days).
- Personal trekking equipment and clothing.
- Wire transfer charge or credit card service charge as company rule.
- Alcoholic beverages, laundry, telephone calls and all type of hot drinks.
- Soft drink such as cola, mineral water etc.
- Compulsory your travel insurance and first aid kit.
- Hot water, hot shower and battery charge fees.
- Tip for trekking, tour staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Price Includes' section.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view