Annapurna Base Camp to Muktinath Trekking
- Min: 2 Pax
- Sightseeing tours of UNESCO listed world cultural heritage sites in Kathmandu,
- Hike through the dense rhododendron forests.
- Enjoy the hot spirit, ethnic cast of Thakali, Gurung culture lifestyle.
- Best hiking destination of Annapurna- Ghorepani Poon Hill.
- Secnic flight from Jomsom top Pokhara.
- Standard available guesthouses with full board meals during the trek.
Annapurna Base Camp to Muktinath Trekking in Nepal
The Annapurna base camp and Muktinath trekking is popular for being one of the most hospitable places, although it lies in a rural setting. This trek is a medium level in Annapurna region. This journey requires a good experience of walking and a good physical condition. There are excellent lodges lining the main routes. You may think that you may have a hard time to find the true Nepal amongst the flood of trekkers, but the scenes that you get of the Himalayas, the forests and the culture there is bound to keep you captivated. On top of that, the fine weather allows you to avoid the peak-season crush and still get fine views out of the scenery. It covers views of the Machhapuchhre, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri and other beautiful mountains. The trail passes through different ethnic villages, forests and cultivated land. It holds scenic charming during the trek. Rhododendron is the national flower of Nepal, which is blooming in March-April. It takes you through the other side of the main Himalayas, thus providing you with unique and rarely seen sights of the northern flanks.
Our journey starts from the tourist capital, Pokhara city, which is itself a heaven of a place. From Pokhara, we enter the path to the Ghandruk, Chhomorong, Sinuwa, Bamboo, Dovan, Himalaya, Deurali, MBC, ABC, Return Tadapani, Ghorepani, Tatopani, Ghasa, Marpha, Jomsom, Muktinath etc. Ghorepani Poon hill trekking of the Annapurna. Where you can see spectacular views form the top of the Poon hill. Then, our trek continues through the route that leads you to Tatopani, which is famous for hot spring that claims to wash away your sins and sadness. The trail leads you to Ghasa where you can see green patches of apple plantation and may be relax in Marpha, which is famous for its apples, with some Nepal-made apple pie and Marpha Brande (Wine). The trek then advances towards Jomsom valley leading you to Kagbeni, a gate to the Upper Mustang trekking zone. The trekking route from Kagbeni gets a bit harder due to the terrain and the steep path, but one is bound to forget given the majestic views of the Annapurna Himalayan range that beholds you there. You can even see many temples and monasteries in the Muktinath village that reflect the Himalayan culture and lifestyle.
This route steps ascending up to 4130m at Annapurna base camp and descends same way to Chhomorong village then ascends to Ghorepani Poon hill, it is best view point of whole Annapurna region where you can enjoy nice of sunrise and descends until Tatopani (natural hot spring) the trek continues follow kali Gandaki valley till pilgrimage town of Muktinath. The trip then leads towards its end as we reach the famous mountain museum. The next morning, a flight back to Pokhara from the Annapurna Mountains ends the journey and you are sure to want to come back.
Permit for Annapurna base camp Muktinath trekking is only apply to have Annapurna conservation area project (ACAP) entry permit it cost Rs 2000 per person and trekkers information management system (TIMS).
The Starting of March to May and September to December is the best time to come for Annapurna Base Camp to Muktinath Trekking. The details of itineraries can be chosen as per your desire and holiday requirements.
Day to Day Trip Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1350m) and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Full-day Sightseeing in Swayambhunath, Kathmandu and Patan Durbar Square.
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara (850m), About 6 hour, Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Drive from Pokhara to Dhampus Phedi then trek to Tolkha (1700m), Overnight at Guest house.
Day 05: Trek Tolkha to Chhomorong (2170m), About 6 hour, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 06: Trek to Dovan (2600m), About 6 hour, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 07: Trek to Machhapuchhre Base camp (3700m), About 6 hour, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 08: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m), about 2 hour, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 09: Trek back to Dovan (2600m), about 5 hour, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 10: Trek to Chhomorong (2170m), about 6 hour, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 11: Trek to Tadapani (2610m), about 6 hour, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 12: Trek to Ghorepani (2855m), about 6 hour, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 13: Early morning, Hike to Poon Hill (3210m) then trek to Tatopani (1190m), Overnight at Guest house.
Day 14: Trek to Ghasa (2010m), about 6 hour, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 15: Trek to Tukuche (2590m), about 6 hour, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 16: Trek to Kagbeni (2800m), about 6 hour, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 17: Trek to Muktinath (3800m), about 4 hour, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 18: Trek back to Jomsom (2713m), about 6 hour, Overnight at Guest house.
Day 19: Jomsom Flight to Pokhara (850m) about 25 minutes, Overnight at hotel.
Day 20: Drive to Kathmandu by tourist bus. about 6 hour, Overnight at hotel.
Day 21: Final departure for your onward destination.
Trip Date & Price
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Cost|
Following are included on the above package cost.
- Arrival and departure airport pick up & airport drop by private transportation.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu/Pokhara with bed and breakfast.
- Historical monuments cities sightseeing with tour guide.
- Sightseeing transportation by non A/C comfortable vehicle.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara & Pokhara to Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus.
- Twin sharing trekking accommodation in normal trekker’s lodge/teahouse.
- Domestic air ticket Jomsom to Pokhara all member (guide, porter).
- Necessary surface on transportation available.
- Three time meal during the trek (breakfast, lunch & dinner).
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide.
- An eco-friendly government license holder trekking guide/leader for the team.
- One porter who will carry your luggage during the trekking (two tourist get one porter).
- Necessary Annapurna consrvation permit and (TIMS) card for the trek.
- Insurance for Nepalese staff (trekking guide and porters).
- Grounded transportation as per above the Itinerary.
- Nepal government tax and office service charge.
Following are excluded on the above package cost
- Lunch & dinner during the stay in Kathmandu.
- International or domestic air tickets & airport taxes -except Jomsom to Pokhara.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 25 (duration 15 days) and US$ 40 (duration 30 days).
- Personal trekking equipments & clothing.
- Alcoholic beverages, laundry, telephone calls & all type of hot drinks.
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water etc.
- Personal nature expenses & tipping (Tips).
- Compulsory your travel insurance.
Important Note: If above trip itinerary that doesn’t suit to your holiday schedule or you wish to modify the itinerary or combines with any travel plans, then please let us know and well be happy to create a tailor made itinerary, designed especially for you. Please click here for inquiry from.
Please click on thumbnail pic to have larger view